Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What's on with the Gaga hate?

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

Smarticle

It's so annoying when all these Repubs sitting on Facebook try and denounce Gaga like she's doing something political only -_-

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

CatelynnMarie

The bigger the star, the more hate. Who gives a f*ck tbh. It's not our problem if these bigoted morons don't want to partake in a talented fun time. Just enjoy our fave performing for us. I'm so tired of immature pieces of trash trying to disrupt my good time, and you guys should be too. They can suck my left t*t:nails:

Letmelivemylife

My gf has step family in Dallas that has just been bitching and whining about gaga doing the Super Bowl. I called up her cousin and asked her what the deal was. According to her cousin, gaga shouldn't be doing the Super Bowl because she's a lesbian and is a disgrace to what the United States stands for. I'm not joking. Ok first of all gaga isn't a lesbian, she's bisexual. There's a difference. Second of all- you know what? **** it. I'm done. Her cousin is gonna give me ulcers from the stress. I'm honestly suprised because Dallas seems pretty "progressive". Oh well. As Ron White says "you can't fix stupid". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

display name

It's nothing new really. You could've run searches like this at any point in her career, and you'd have found **** like this each and every time. She's never been universally loved or praised.

This is a big moment for her. While there are so many of us who are excited for this upcoming performance, there are also those who only hope for the worst to happen to Gaga. The same goes for any star who has an opinion.

Chromatica Island

I'm a don't support Hillary, but I still love gaga.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived