💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to end Super Bowl performance with...

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Per Variety:

"....National Geographic Channels CEO Courteney Monroe learned just three weeks ago that she would get a 45-second spot immediately following Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl halftime show to promote “Genius.” The series, about the life of Albert Einstein, is National Geographic’s first scripted show. (National Geographic is owned by Fox Broadcasting parent 21st Century Fox.)

Last year’s Super Bowl on CBS drew an average audience of 111.9 million total viewers. Monroe, a former marketing chief for HBO, knew immediately that she wanted to craft a high-concept ad that would grab the attention of that audience rather than just air a trailer for the show. Working with McCann New York, an idea was developed that would tie in directly with Lady Gaga’s performance.

We’ve been told that she’s planning to end her set with ‘Bad Romance,’” Monroe said, referring to Lady Gaga’s 2009 hit. So on Monday, during a break in shooting for “Genius” in Germany, National Geographic shot a spot in which star Geoffrey Rush, dressed as Einstein, plays “Bad Romance” on the violin. For National Geographic, which has transformed its programming strategy under Moore, the ad represents a chance to impact the way the channel is perceived.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/super-bowl-commercials-stranger-things-handmaids-tale-genius-1201977897/

genius-nat-geo.jpg?w=670&h=377&crop=1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay

Perfect lllusion transitioning into BR would end my life. But I kinda figured BR would end her set and I'm here for it :) wondering how she'll fit in million reasons tho

Radio Ga Ga

Dammit, why did u spoil it, I know you had a awakening on the title, but you know none of us can resist this :grr:

Johnny Wayne

WHERES THE EDGE OF GLORY?!?! ITS THE PERFECT CLOSER!

Boycoting the superbowl tbh...

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

warhol killer

Inb4 the stage is all white :giveup:

Let it be all white for Bad Romance Gaga! :giveup:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

My life is already over :giveup:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Thomas P

I thought it was confirmed to open, but it was the song I wanted to end it so I'm very happy. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived