Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

If Eminem is performing with Gaga, what Eminem songs do u want?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

If Eminem is performing with Gaga, what sings of his would u like to see them perform together? Personally, I'd love Not Afraid. It's fit after BTW.

PanPikus

HE'S NOT! STOP IT... :saladga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

London GUY

If that rat comes on stage I'm unstanning gags end of story :nails:

REPLAY

I want Gaga to perform her iconic song GET THE **** OUT OF MY STAGE with him :) 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Cailleach

I already posted this in the other thread but I'm gonna post again because promo is promo :gaysia:

The show opens up with Gaga, who is still getting ready, announcing Tony onto the stage from behind the scenes. Tony performs a solo Anything Goes, with a few seconds of his fans favourite, Nature Boy. He then announces Gaga onto the stage, who then announces Elton on, who sings a four  minute David Bowie tribute solo. He then brings Beyonce to the stage, who was hiding in the crowd, and they sing a Poker Face cover together. With only a minute left, gaga rushes to the stage with Eminem and sings a few lines of Bad Romance. She then let's Eminem finish with a Bad Romance rap solo.

The next day, news outlets across the world praise Elton and Beyonce for giving a tribute to Bowie, even though bey didnt participate, and fans want a studio version of their Poker Face cover. Tony gets praised for being a guest on the biggest stage of an artists life. He records the Anything Goes/ Nature Boy mashup and its #1 on the charts. Eminem and gaga then record the Bad Romance rap together. It flops and their careers are over. 

That's not very born this way of you

GagaMyBlood95

I don't think Gaga and him are close enough (or at all?) for him t be invited to be her guest performer, but I guess if he did in some weird case perform, I would like to hear Not Afraid and maybe When I'm Gone

Archived