Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Dear Gaga, Thank you for everything. I'm so proud of you

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

OMG :icega:  I almost cried there.

The Beatles did the same thing for me and when I met Paul McCartney, before leaving I simply told him ''Thank you for your music'' . Such a simple message but it says it all. Because their music saved me, many times. 

Letmelivemylife
36 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

wow  this is the true impact of Lady Gaga

stay strong sis! :hug:

To everyone else she's just a popstar but to me she's so much more. Someone once asked gaga what the biggest suprise about fame was and she smiled to herself as she said "the relationship with my fans". The love that she has for her monsters is pure and unconditional. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
18 minutes ago, Helios said:

We need more posts like this :hug:

Awww thank u!!!!! I still think that "professional hugger" should totally be a real job. I'd apply in a heartbeat lol

Letmelivemylife
33 minutes ago, lennon said:

OMG :icega:  I almost cried there.

The Beatles did the same thing for me and when I met Paul McCartney, before leaving I simply told him ''Thank you for your music'' . Such a simple message but it says it all. Because their music saved me, many times. 

Dude I'm so jealous!!!!!! I love the Beatles!!!! My best friend Mandy did the meet and greet for ArtRave and she was so overwhelmed with emotion that she couldn't even speak haha. She hugged gaga and gaga gently wiped mandys tears away. She hugged gaga again and said "I love you" and to which gaga replied "I love you too" as she hugged Mandy back. Such simple words and yet that was all that needed to be said. The love that she has for her monsters is pure and unconditional

40 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

this is the true impact of Lady Gaga

Exactly.  Gaga is all about helping people.  To help even just one person means everything to her, and her celebrity status gives her the reach to help thousands.  She sees the best in everyone.  Her positivity heals and inspires.  At the end of the day her most important legacy will be how much good she has done in the world.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Letmelivemylife
12 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Exactly.  Gaga is all about helping people.  To help even just one person means everything to her, and her celebrity status gives her the reach to help thousands.  She sees the best in everyone.  Her positivity heals and inspires.  At the end of the day her most important legacy will be how much good she has done in the world.

Exactly. You would have to be blind not to see the love that she has for not only her monsters but people in general. She could've said "buy my cd **** you" but she didn't. Instead she loved and cared for us as if we were her own. We'll always be "little monsters" to her no matter how old we get just as she'll always be mama monster. I still think that "come to mama" was gaga's way of saying "when the world gets overwhelming and you just wanna hide, I'll always be here for you". 

Archived