Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
review

Gaga rocks VERSACE!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

manicholic

really thought it was louis vuitton for some reason

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

cryingrainbow

This was a perfect outfit. Yasss. The hair tho, I dont need a wig but atleast a stylist. 

Haroon

I actually prefer her wearing it over Naomi Campbell, which is kinda weird because clothes almost always look better on the runway than when they're actually worn normally (in my opinion anyway :laughga:). It's simple but pretty and I'm a total sucker for chevron :nick: 

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, Haroon said:

I actually prefer her wearing it over Naomi Campbell, which is kinda weird because clothes almost always look better on the runway than when they're actually worn normally (in my opinion anyway :laughga:). It's simple but pretty and I'm a total sucker for chevron :nick: 

Same :air: I'm surprised that I have to say that but, Gaga gave this outfit life!

lamaisongaga.com

Mindblown

Can we just talk about how awkward that entire press conference was? All the questions asked were so bad and Gaga was trying her best to keep it interesting. 

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, Jamel Lee said:

Can we just talk about how awkward that entire press conference was? All the questions asked were so bad and Gaga was trying her best to keep it interesting. 

Every press conference was bad, no matter what artist. What cringed me the most were the Cordon sisters.

lamaisongaga.com

Judas Society

And here I thought Pepsi gave her that outfit as part of their promo deal. I'm such a flop fan... :icega:

3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

This outfit on Gaga makes her look like she's from a dystopian future movie and makes Naomi look like she just arrived home from gym and is going to take a shower

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

3 minutes ago, Jamel Lee said:

I felt the opposite :air: Maybe that's because I had already accepted she wasn't gonna say **** but you hadn't.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Pierre

Gucci was my bet for the press conference. She looks great, but that hair :saladga: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived