• Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

Panchecco
4 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

What about Shangela :rip:

HALELU RU I AM BACK FOR A THIRD TIME :air:

what about 

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:    :giveup::giveup::giveup:        :giveup:     :giveup:              :giveup:     :giveup:    :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:
             :giveup:                 :giveup:       :giveup:        :giveup:         :giveup:      :giveup:         :giveup:     :giveup:
             :giveup:                 :giveup:  :giveup:             :giveup:               :giveup:                :giveup:     :giveup::giveup::giveup:
             :giveup:                 :giveup:      :giveup:         :giveup:          :giveup:    :giveup:           :giveup:     :giveup:
             :giveup:                  :giveup:          :giveup:    :giveup:      :giveup:              :giveup:     :giveup:     :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagagoogoose

Am I the only one who wonders if there will be any lip-sync performances? Ru said no one will be going home. No one going home= no one at the bottom two= no lip-sync performances?

kvnrp
Just now, Panchecco said:

what about 

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:    :giveup::giveup::giveup:        :giveup:     :giveup:              :giveup:     :giveup:    :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:
             :giveup:                 :giveup:       :giveup:        :giveup:         :giveup:      :giveup:         :giveup:     :giveup:
             :giveup:                 :giveup:  :giveup:             :giveup:               :giveup:                :giveup:     :giveup::giveup::giveup:
             :giveup:                 :giveup:      :giveup:         :giveup:          :giveup:    :giveup:           :giveup:     :giveup:
             :giveup:                  :giveup:          :giveup:    :giveup:      :giveup:              :giveup:     :giveup:     :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Trixie is famous and has her own show :lana:

I kinda want Willam back tho :emma:

Or Vivacious :air::giveup:

Panchecco
Just now, kvnrp said:

Trixie is famous and has her own show :lana:

I kinda want Willam back tho :emma:

Or Vivacious :air::giveup:

Brittney-Gif-boss-asks-why.gif

Noah
1 minute ago, gagagoogoose said:

Am I the only one who wonders if there will be any lip-sync performances? Ru said no one will be going home. No one going home= no one at the bottom two= no lip-sync performances?

He was talking about the first Episode :) Next week he'll be back in drag and back dragging the queens and making them lipsync for their LIVES!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

enigmaa
12 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

they shouldn't have brought anyone back

it's not all stars

true.:reductive: but if that really is Cynthia, i'm gagging.

strut it out, walk a mile💫

kvnrp
Just now, Panchecco said:

Brittney-Gif-boss-asks-why.gif

idk I kinda loved her in Season 5 :emma:

Even tho she completly tanked in the acting challenge.

gagagoogoose
1 minute ago, Melt Away said:

He was talking about the first Episode :) Next week he'll be back in drag and back dragging the queens and making them lipsync for their LIVES!

Will the queens be lip-syncing to a Gaga song next week?

Fantina

My first impression is that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE QUEENS BROUGHT IT!!!! :rockstar:

Like,i loved every single look,there were no boots and awful outfits.This kind of resembled the All Stars season where every queen is so sickening that the judges had to nitpick every single detail.

For the first time in Drag Race Herstory i couldn't predict the Top 3 even when listening to the judges,the contestants were that good!!!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Noah
Just now, gagagoogoose said:

Will the queens be lip-syncing to a Gaga song next week?

I don't know :/ 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noah
Just now, Fantiner said:

My first impression is that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE QUEENS BROUGHT IT!!!! :rockstar:

Like,i loved every single look,there were no boots and awful outfits.This kind of resembled the All Stars season where every queen is so sickening that the judges had to nitpick every single detail.

For the first time in Drag Race Herstory i couldn't predict the Top 3 even when listening to the judges,the contestants were that good!!!

I loved Nina last time and obviously Peppermint. I really can't wait for next week and how the Queens will put Gagas criticism to use (also, I feel like the Queens are really here to win not like last season, where bobs win was SUPER obvious)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Fantina
Just now, Melt Away said:

I loved Nina last time and obviously Peppermint. I really can't wait for next week and how the Queens will put Gagas criticism to use (also, I feel like the Queens are really here to win not like last season, where bobs win was SUPER obvious)

Yeah i agree.The only thing that i am concerned with is that if the 14th queen is CLF,is she polished enough to compete with this beast of a cast?Like,don't get me wrong,i love Cucu but i would rather them give the opportunity to someone who didn't already win $5000,it kinda isn't fair.My personal choice for a queen to return would be Morgan.

Noah
Just now, Fantiner said:

Yeah i agree.The only thing that i am concerned with is that if the 14th queen is CLF,is she polished enough to compete with this beast of a cast?Like,don't get me wrong,i love Cucu but i would rather them give the opportunity to someone who didn't already win $5000,it kinda isn't fair.My personal choice for a queen to return would be Morgan.

Well, she was super concerned on her season because of her Cancer. Apparently Phi Phi also gave her things or made her things to wear for the Runway. I bet she'll go a bit further than last season (obviously not win). 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Melt Away said:

Well, she was super concerned on her season because of her Cancer. Apparently Phi Phi also gave her things or made her things to wear for the Runway. I bet she'll go a bit further than last season (obviously not win). 

I hope she does

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fantina
3 minutes ago, Melt Away said:

I kind of think that she will do a Shangela and end up at 6th or 5th place max!!!

Archived