115 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Peppermint
    • Trinity
    • Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

maxthewonderdog

That was  a nasty watch right from the beginning of Reunited. Valentina showed her true colors and Alexis was back to blaming others and making herself a victim again. It was nice to see Farrah again, and even Eureka. I think Shea is a snake, as mic said, and really isn't anything that would make me say she deserves the crown. Love Pepper, but she's too inconsistent. Sasha has zero charisma or personality other than "I'll be the odd one" and we seen that before and seen it done much better! I've come full circle on Trinity. I think she deserves to win. Hasn't the finale already been filmed? How do they keep a secret with all those queens in the audience? I started out this season not liking it,  but now it's got me hooked and I can't wait for the finale!

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina
7 minutes ago, maxthewonderdog said:

That was  a nasty watch right from the beginning of Reunited. Valentina showed her true colors and Alexis was back to blaming others and making herself a victim again. It was nice to see Farrah again, and even Eureka. I think Shea is a snake, as mic said, and really isn't anything that would make me say she deserves the crown. Love Pepper, but she's too inconsistent. Sasha has zero charisma or personality other than "I'll be the odd one" and we seen that before and seen it done much better! I've come full circle on Trinity. I think she deserves to win. Hasn't the finale already been filmed? How do they keep a secret with all those queens in the audience? I started out this season not liking it,  but now it's got me hooked and I can't wait for the finale!

The finale has been filmed,and there were leaks and spoilers.If you want them i can PM them to you! 

:D 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

maxthewonderdog
1 minute ago, Fantina said:

The finale has been filmed,and there were leaks and spoilers.If you want them i can PM them to you! 

:D 

Thank you Fantina, but I'll try to wait until Friday! Gotta have some surprises some of the time, and that's coming from someone who is usually a huge spoiler slut!:hor:

Fantina

Also,i will say that i am rooting for Shea and Trinity.I love Pepper and Sasha too but i think that generally speaking,both Shea and Trinity showed themselves a bit better on the show.

Fantina
1 minute ago, maxthewonderdog said:

Thank you Fantina, but I'll try to wait until Friday! Gotta have some surprises some of the time, and that's coming from someone who is usually a huge spoiler slut!:hor:

Since i am a part of like 3 different RPDR groups,huge spoilers like the AS2 elimination order or Valentina's elimination were hard to miss. :spin:

Hope you enjoy the finale!!! :spin:

Phantomhive

Just watched the Reunion. Lol about 50% of it was focused on Valentina. The queens were so jealous and antagonistc and naturally, some fans jumped in the bandwagon. Lol the impact. :giggle:

I think it's ironic that Aja, of ALL PEOPLE, would try to call out Valentina. The queen who acted like a brat on the show yet asked her fans to vote for her for MC calling out someone for being undeserving of MC.

tumblr_mi2miqIreH1qlvwnco1_400.gif

That whole thing was so uncalled for and rude af. It was basically Kanye-Taylor at the VMA's all over again yet some people live for it and it's revolting.
And about Farrah, it's pretty sad that Val didn't make any contact with her for 5 months. Although Val did say that she's been pretty disconnected to try to process her elimination. She's obviously been brooding over it. Like the ONLY times I see her on twitter is when she posts about her gigs and when she does respond to fans (which is pretty rare) they're brief af like an emoji + 1 word reply at best. So yeah, she's evidently bad with social media.

And lol @ these people tryna make Valentina out as some sort of villain. Like for what lmao. For telling Farrah to shut up when Val was fed up because the queens basically ruined her moment when she won MC? For focusing more of herself on the show despite it being a competition? Also the queens were pissed at her for not asking her fans to behave (lmao) as if the Drag Race fandom hasn't been rabid since S6. I don't see y'all hypocrites calling Katya out for not addressing her fans to stop leaving snake emojis towards Rolaskatox during AS2 :nails: There have always been and always will be nasty fans.

In I fly on wings of winter.

Phantomhive
12 hours ago, Mythos said:

That Reunion really made me not like Shae and Sasha... #TeamTrinity

Same tbh.

In I fly on wings of winter.

duskball

I'm calling it peppermint has a high chance of winning now because of the lypsinc showdown. But I still don't know if she'll win. 

Phlop

Oh how I want Trinity to win so hard. She's shady but nice, mature, and was strong but still grew. 

I was really turned off from Valentina. Her demeanor almost is a bit sociopathic in the sense she's disconnected from reality and humanity. It doesn't make her a bad person, but I sense a block from her. 

BYE

NCgaga

Trinity and Shae deserve it, but I wont be upset if Sasha wins. Peppermint just isn't on that level yet, but she deserved Miss Congeniality. She is the only one that I can think is congenial lol. 

yASSsss

omg,Sasha's Gollum impersonation would've been so iconic.Why didn't they let it happen, **** ? :air: 

“I auditioned with only one Snatch Game character, and that was Gollum from The Lord of the Rings,” she said as the audience erupted with laughter. “It is the greatest illusion that I’m capable of. I really was hoping that the fictional character thing would pan out, because I thought all of these glamorous queens and then this naked monster would be perfect… the other things I thought of were Gollum and Björk. Because they showed us the Snatch Game from All Stars, I didn’t want to do Björk anymore [because Katya’s was so good].”

http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/21/rupauls-drag-race-season-9-secrets/

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Talent

OMFG, posted by Vogue. What a queen! :giveup:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

RAMROD

Well, just remember that The Reunion was filmed after the live finale evening. So there may be some angst left from the night before,

Spoiler

especially the Top 4, particularly with Shea, hence why she seems shady and cranky :giggle:

On 6/20/2017 at 2:42 AM, yASSsss said:

:giveup: 

Well, this confirms the leak is real thing then :giggle:

Those who don't know gonna be so gagged...., or rage the fxck out after tonight lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived