She does what she wants 

So, C3C is coming 

1220269-tony-bennett-617-409.jpg

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
666 others

This thread reminded me of Shane Dawson's Applause Parody in which Gaga reinvents herself at the end :giggle: (2:20)

:holyshit:

Luxe Ford
20 minutes ago, ReinventedArt said:

Marry The Night- the hat near the ending.

Applause- the white teal orange makeup

GUY- feathers!

Cake - whipped cream!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Reality

What? You're acting like she was two completely different people from the PI era to the Joanne era. The only thing that changed was her clothes. She wasn't trying to be this "edgy chick", she was just wearing the clothes that she wore in the studio, because she wanted people to focus on the music. She made an emphasis on that.

I don't get the point of this thread, she's always reinventing herself. The next album will be completely different, and the next, and the next, and the next. Let's just be honest here, you'd rather have her return to TF/TFM era.

🃏🖤👹

Reality
1 hour ago, Lady****ingGaga said:

so people prefer a cowgirl over a rock girl? :ladyhaha:

so she decided to do pink hats and call herself Joanne... oh what a reinvention :sharon:

Do all you do is talk sh*t about Gaga? :oprah:

🃏🖤👹

Lady****ingGaga
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Do all you do is talk sh*t about Gaga? :oprah:

i'm giving my opinion just like you do, just because im a monster doesnt mean i have to agree and praise everything she does... get over it :classy:

Reality
7 minutes ago, Lady****ingGaga said:

i'm giving my opinion just like you do, just because im a monster doesnt mean i have to agree and praise everything she does... get over it :classy:

I certainly don't praise her for everything she does, but ever since you've joined, I've seen nothing but negativity from you. 

🃏🖤👹

Lady****ingGaga
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I certainly don't praise her for everything she does, but ever since you've joined, I've seen nothing but negativity from you. 

maybe because the threads are not something to praise... and it's not very serious im being a bit sarcastic 

Space Cowboy
47 minutes ago, Lady****ingGaga said:

Such a negative personality

Lady****ingGaga
5 minutes ago, Disco Queen said:

Such a negative personality

LMAO :ladyhaha:  if having my own honest opinions is negative personality then i would rather be that than not have any opinions and always follow others and get rid of my personality :reductive:

6 minutes ago, Lady****ingGaga said:

LMAO :ladyhaha:  if having my own honest opinions is negative personality then i would rather be that than not have any opinions and always follow others and get rid of my personality :reductive:

You go girl! This forum can't take the slightest bit of heat. :applause:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Lady****ingGaga
Just now, Zsolti said:

You go girl! This forum can't take the slightest bit of heat. :applause:

True! they need to grow up and learn what different opinions and people are... they want everyone to follow the same opinion and always ACT positive like everything is perfect... an illusion in other words :reductive:

LadyLuca

Mhhh I think she reinvents herself every album...so next time we might get Hip-Hop-Ga

Archived