Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to perform Million Reasons at the Super Bowl.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

chrismugler

Well, I think it might be a good interlude... Gaga at the Piano or something to show the audience she can F*CKNG SING LIVE.

I hope that she closes the performance with The Edge of Glory! That song is meant to be at the SB imo.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Dangerous Woman was a top 10 hit and it's video is boring as sin

Into You went top 20 and that one's video is even worse.....not all is lost.

Let's not forget Rianna's LOTB went #14 and it does not even have a video

Rihanna has a lot of uneventful/plain videos like Stay, Four Five Seconds, Work..... All were hits!

ArtPLAUSE
15 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Rihanna has a lot of uneventful/plain videos like Stay, Four Five Seconds, Work..... All were hits!

Just look at their views and compare them to MR. Lol stop trying. If she wants to perform this song so be it, but if you guys relaly expect it to become a hit...goodbye

nattuggla
4 minutes ago, ArtPLAUSE said:

Just look at their views and compare them to MR. Lol stop trying. If she wants to perform this song so be it, but if you guys relaly expect it to become a hit...goodbye

With this example I just wanted to state that a song does not necessarily need a good video to take off. It can happen that a song can take off with a very good video but it doesn't have to be the rule!

It also depends on the song itself and the status of the musician.

Space Cowboy
43 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Just because you're the son of a preacher doesn't make you a conservative preacher. I'm talking about republican, GOP, far right leading conservative religious people. Those are the subset of Christian's that will never like her. 

Well you wouldnt know the difference be reading your statment. You were judging the group as a whole by your statement.

Edonis
5 minutes ago, Disco Queen said:

Well you wouldnt know the difference be reading your statment. You were judging the group as a whole by your statement.

No I wasn't. I explicitly said and later clarified, conservative christians. Calm down. 

Space Cowboy
7 minutes ago, Edonis said:

No I wasn't. I explicitly said and later clarified, conservative christians. Calm down. 

Im in no way overeacting. You cant be suprised when someone calls you out on these things, when you make bold statements like that.

Edonis
16 minutes ago, Disco Queen said:

Im in no way overeacting. You cant be suprised when someone calls you out on these things, when you make bold statements like that.

Again I explicitly said conservative Christians. I even went back to see what I said. If you consider yourself a conservative christian, I mean, that's you and I can understand how you took offense. However, I still stand by my statement about conservative Christian communities not liking Gaga or her message. Just like how conservative Muslims, Jews, and other religious folks would react to her. I never said anything regarding Christians in general, au contraire, Gaga herself is catholic; however I mentioned the conservative right wing groups who continuously criticize her message of acceptance and love. This has always been controversial in the conservative religious community. I myself being Muslim have experienced conservative Muslims who dislike Gaga to the point of hate. Overall, this is not an attack on religion or one group, it's a statement about the conservative side of a religion. 

Decodekid

Y'all need to realize that Million Reasons is one of her best ballads, get over that innecesary hate 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

The Fame Monster

Million Reasons is one of the best songs from Joanne so this is perfect news!

Find your freedom in the music

GloZell Green
2 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

Well let's just hope it doesn't kill of the energy of the Super Bowl

Don't @ me saying "Beyonce did Halo, Madonna did Like A Prayer, Katy did Firework, Bruno did JTWYA" because these ballads are different from what MR is.

This. The thing with those songs are that they are known more and gave a sense of nostalgia. I think MR will confuse the crowd but we'll see.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

No matter how much some of yall drag this beautiful ballad. It is THE ONLY SONG of Gaga that I caught my friends asking , searching for and listening to. This sunday will be a huge springboard for it to finally shine. Cant wait:wub:

12 hours ago, DaftFameMonster said:

Hmm

Well I hope this does a couple things.

1) Makes the song chart well, like please it deserves it.

2) Make the GP aware of her ballad writing/singing ability.

2) And hopefully, it's placed right in the setlist so it doesn't kill the atmosphere.

Yes No. 3, segue into Edge of Glory for the finale. It's just such a good closer song, EoG needs to take it up, out and over. 

donutellha

im SHOOOK but that could launch the single!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived