💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Worst Superbowl Halftime?

Katharine Hepburn

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I never realized how bad the BEP half time show was, like did the even practice? I think this shows me why Maroon 5 should never do the half time show because when u have a group not doing choreography and just standing there, it's so boring to watch. Kinda like how Coldplays was last year as well. (but I love Coldplays music so that helped it a bit)

Worst halftime show? Well, I guess we'll just have to wait until Sunday and see if it's still the BEP:sure:

Spoiler

Jk  don't come for me, Gaga's gonna be great  

Well, I wouldn't say it's the worst. Maybe the singing was mediocre and the setlist was not appealing to everyone (specially our generation) but the production is one of the best ever done at the Superbowl. Just look at how the stage is split in pieces and how they set it up differently for every song. That was amazing. The field choreography was great too. Hopefully Gaga took some notes :lolly:

tomsches

OMG This literally looks like me and my sister performing songs for my grandma when we were like 5

latina twilight

I can't believe Gaga was promoting BTW when this happened :air:. BTW release feels like yersterday while BEP HTS feels like before I was given birth.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Mary Jane Wayne

Yeah their performance was a mess but their songs are awkward to perform live so it's understandable

Fernster7

BEP, Coldplay, and unfortunately Bruno Mars are the worst.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

StrawberryBlond

I've heard how bad this show was but never watched it until now. And wow, people weren't lying. Will completely took over the performances, Fergie got a little bit of the spotlight but not enough and as for apl and Taboo...there's a reason why people who don't know their names call them "the other two." They had grossly little time, it became all about Will and everyone knows he can't sing so his voice taking centre stage ruined it all. Fergie is a good singer but her vocals were well off here, she was just trying way too hard and making weird sounds. The Slash feature was so random and Fergie completely embarrassed herself, she looked so awkward when trying to do a sexy dance against him (and I don't know what the others did while this was going on). Then the Usher feature was even more random and you could barely hear him (and again, this became all about Will and the others disappeared). Each feature didn't flow well and seemed utterly random. The sound and mic feeds were shoddy. This did not feel like the most major event of the year, just downright amateur.

It was no wonder they took a big break after this. They were likely trying to work out where it all went wrong and if the world wanted them back.  I notice only their diehard fans are calling out for a comeback. But maybe, after hundreds of millions of the public saw this performance, they completely went off them? It's like they didn't even rehearse. They didn't even look like they were enjoying themselves, so how would they expect anyone else to enjoy it? This shows how a bad performance here can change your career for the worse. No wonder Gaga went all quiet at the end of the year and produced a lowkey video for MR. She knows that rehearsal is crucial because if you screw up, it could all be over for you. Beyonce set a high bar. Her vocals have to be on top form if she wants to be thought of as anywhere near the same level.

Archived