Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Buzzfeed DRAGS the hell out of Taylor Swift

Alligator Blood

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun article to read. I hate Taylor Swift, always have.

This lol:

In “Picture to Burn”, for example, Swift sings: “I didn’t get my perfect fantasy / I realize you love yourself more than you could ever love me / So go and tell your friends that I’m obsessive and crazy / That’s fine / I’ll tell mine that you’re gay.”

^ That she wrote these lyrics really says a lot for her personality and quickly sums her up alone, without the long winded article. Also, her lyrics are always terrible, she gets far too much credit and always has, from the beginning to now, in her career. Girl is as bland as I have ever witnessed a person, but moreso that she is a entertainer.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Gagadonna

I think Taylor is the only singer I enjoy hating. 

I usually promote online kindness (:diane:) but I can't stand her face at all

elijahfan
4 hours ago, Kayla said:

If you listen to or read the transcripts of the now famous phone conversation, Taylor says:
"And you know, if people ask me about it I think it would be great for me to be like, ‘Look, he called me and told me the line before it came out...You guys want to call this a feud;...but right after the song comes out I'm going to be on a Grammys red carpet and they're going to ask me about it and I'll be like, ‘He called me.' It's awesome that you're so outspoken about this and be like, ‘Yeah, she does. It made her famous.' Its more provocative to say ‘might still have sex
' It's doesn't matter to me. There's not like one [line] that hurts my feelings and one that doesn't."

Before the phone calls were released she was claiming:
1. She was never called for any approval about the song. 
2. She was offended by Kanye taking credit for her fame. (she said in her speech at the Grammy's "There are going to be people along the way who will try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame,")

So no, Kanye DIDN'T specifically tell her he was going to say "That bitch," but isn't it funny how that only becomes her platform of indignation after she had to backpedal from the other two lies she told about why she was offended?

Being called a bitch does make a difference, though. There's no denying Kanye hasn't been totally honest about the tone of the song, so she had all the rights to change her mind after hearing the actual thing and realizing what he was actually trying to convey.

And please, I have yet to meet anyone in show business that is 100% honest about everything, and it's Ok really, these people don't owe us anything, not even the truth. All in all, this is just preschool-level drama, which is what I'm mainly criticizing. The most mature thing to do would have been to set the record straight privately - but "private" and "Kardashians" don't really go hand in hand. As we know, and as we saw.

21 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Being called a bitch does make a difference, though. There's no denying Kanye hasn't been totally honest about the tone of the song, so she had all the rights to change her mind after hearing the actual thing and realizing what he was actually trying to convey.

And please, I have yet to meet anyone in show business that is 100% honest about everything, and it's Ok really, these people don't owe us anything, not even the truth. All in all, this is just preschool-level drama, which is what I'm mainly criticizing. The most mature thing to do would have been to set the record straight privately - but "private" and "Kardashians" don't really go hand in hand. As we know, and as we saw.

Oh totally - I agree she has every right to be mad about the "that bitch" part of the line.

I just think it's ridiculous that before it was revealed she was lying about being told about the song and knowing Kanye was going to have a line that took credit for making her famous, that's what she claimed to be mad about. Then when the truth is revealed, THAT'S when she makes the "bitch" part the issue. 

The fact is she lied, then backpedaled and picked a new aspect of the lyric to target in order to save herself. 

JeffSwift

I just think it's comical that everyone ran up and down the streets of social media saying TAYLOR IS OVER!!! CANCELLED! ENDED HER!!! KIM KANYE WOOO

and yet she's #1 on iTunes for a song that's not a lead single from either of the artists featured.

It must suck internally to have to try and hate her but you know when the music comes on, the foot starts tapping and the head starts nodding. 

Peace and blessings! xx 

17 hours ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Well her talent makes up for it. Taylor is petty and i live for it 

Talent? :awkney:

StrawberryBlond

This article was made for me. It mentions all the stuff I've been saying for the last few years. It's just taken the public a long time to wake up to it. I didn't think it was going to a Kardashian to highlight the truth, but they are connected to Kanye, so, go figure. It amazes me how she has maintained a fanbase so large when she has repeatedly played the victim to nauseating levels from the beginning and even engineered victimhood where none existed. Wouldn't that put you off liking a singer?

The only thing that annoys me is the author's fascination with Taylor's whiteness, as if being white automatically means you have bad intentions and set out purposefully to ignore and/or demonise other races. This is utter BS and I'm sick of it. Such blatant race baiting would never have flown some years back, not because we were more racist then, but because we dealing with racism better - we pointed the finger at actual racism, not flimsy, perceived racial commentary like we do now. Sure, if ever there was a celebrity who I would cite as being the archetype of white female purity, it would be Taylor, but even so, I would never list her race like it were some sort of fault or defect. Constantly framing white people as those who are ignorant or in need of racial education is getting beyond a joke now. It's got to a point where I'm concerned about what every person of colour thinks when they look at me, that I've got to try even harder to be the best person I was already trying to be so that no one will think of me as racist. Racial stereotyping has really come full circle now and whites are experiencing it just as hard as anyone else. Make no mistake, Taylor would have played the victim just as much if Kanye were white and it didn't matter what race Kim was, an expose was an expose at the end of the day. And Nicki's complaining of the racism in the nominations was undercut by the fact that she herself was nominated for other awards that night, as was Beyonce and she was merely annoyed that she didn't get a particular nomination that she wanted, so she played the race card. Stop dragging race into places where it doesn't belong.

5 hours ago, JeffSwift said:

I just think it's comical that everyone ran up and down the streets of social media saying TAYLOR IS OVER!!! CANCELLED! ENDED HER!!! KIM KANYE WOOO

and yet she's #1 on iTunes for a song that's not a lead single from either of the artists featured.

It must suck internally to have to try and hate her but you know when the music comes on, the foot starts tapping and the head starts nodding. 

Peace and blessings! xx 

She's not #1 all over the world, though. Even in the UK, a massive market for her and Zayn, the song isn't even in the itunes top 10 and its only managed to peak at #16 in the charts. She doesn't get everyone's foot tapping and head nodding. The majority of her work is criminally bland, even on a pure pop album.

JeffSwift
14 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

This article was made for me. It mentions all the stuff I've been saying for the last few years. It's just taken the public a long time to wake up to it. I didn't think it was going to a Kardashian to highlight the truth, but they are connected to Kanye, so, go figure. It amazes me how she has maintained a fanbase so large when she has repeatedly played the victim to nauseating levels from the beginning and even engineered victimhood where none existed. Wouldn't that put you off liking a singer?

The only thing that annoys me is the author's fascination with Taylor's whiteness, as if being white automatically means you have bad intentions and set out purposefully to ignore and/or demonise other races. This is utter BS and I'm sick of it. Such blatant race baiting would never have flown some years back, not because we were more racist then, but because we dealing with racism better - we pointed the finger at actual racism, not flimsy, perceived racial commentary like we do now. Sure, if ever there was a celebrity who I would cite as being the archetype of white female purity, it would be Taylor, but even so, I would never list her race like it were some sort of fault or defect. Constantly framing white people as those who are ignorant or in need of racial education is getting beyond a joke now. It's got to a point where I'm concerned about what every person of colour thinks when they look at me, that I've got to try even harder to be the best person I was already trying to be so that no one will think of me as racist. Racial stereotyping has really come full circle now and whites are experiencing it just as hard as anyone else. Make no mistake, Taylor would have played the victim just as much if Kanye were white and it didn't matter what race Kim was, an expose was an expose at the end of the day. And Nicki's complaining of the racism in the nominations was undercut by the fact that she herself was nominated for other awards that night, as was Beyonce and she was merely annoyed that she didn't get a particular nomination that she wanted, so she played the race card. Stop dragging race into places where it doesn't belong.

She's not #1 all over the world, though. Even in the UK, a massive market for her and Zayn, the song isn't even in the itunes top 10 and its only managed to peak at #16 in the charts. She doesn't get everyone's foot tapping and head nodding. The majority of her work is criminally bland, even on a pure pop album.

I'm happy that everyone in the recording industry disagrees with your opinion. :)

Magneto
On 1-2-2017 at 6:26 PM, Miky said:

I dislike Taylor strongly, Buzzfeed is the cesspool of "journalism" tho :sweat: they can both disappear.

l0HlFFZMA9gConoJO.gif

Free my mind

Archived