❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

My new replica Countess glove

Chicka

Featured Posts

I feel like i've been posting it everywhere and I'm being annoying but I want to share it cause it took me FOREVER to finish (I had to sew it by hand before gluing all the crystals on one by one). I've made 1 other one but it wasn't really that exact and I sold it and I missed not having one so I decided to make an exact replica, or as close as I could get without spending hundreds of dollars on materials.)

tumblr_okkt4hrhDv1rv6sroo1_540.png

I made it because the glove is IMO one of Gaga's most iconic wardrobe pieces, and I love crystals and sparkly things, and this glove combined my love of Gaga and sparkly things. I originally wanted to be able to wear it to Gaga's next tour but it gets too hot wearing it for more than like 10 minutes because of the fabric. I started working on it in around august 2016 and have been working on it off and on since then. There are around 12,000 crystals on the glove, and all the nails are handmade from stainless steel.

Teri Hatcher

cute i loveee it

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

12,000 handglued crystals gorlllllll you're such a hard worker!!! Slay mama it looks good 

bitch my wig flew when that nail popped out... the **** it looks so professional 
im speechless idk how did u do that but u did THAT

imma cut a bitch

Panchecco

I remember watching your video and thinking it was the coolest thing in the world

I've always been obsessed with your replice

You are so talented

:golfclap::heart:

latina twilight

Why do I suddenly feel like I need one?

This is amazing!

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Ooolong

This is fantastic :giveup:

Don't feel bad about showing it off, it's a hell of an accomplishment!

The Unbannable Chanteuse

TopazBlue

omGGG :giveup:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19 ⚡ CHROMATICA BALL 💙 Aug 23

Archived