💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it safe for Gags to perform now when USA wnt all mad

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

Whispering
37 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Im more afraid of bombs from people outside the stadium than from people inside. Events like this are huge targets.

It will be a secured area as far as they can go, but there will always be soft target areas. 

Katie14
22 minutes ago, bblough said:

I've been worried about her safety at the SB since she announced playing halftime.  Texas is a right to carry state.  I know the security will be good......but........the Trump people hate her.  The petition to get rid of her for half time makes me know there is a concerted effort against her.  All the spirit cooking bull that asshole jerks believe is true.  She was alone protesting on that garbage truck in front of Trump tower.  The right HATES these 'liberal elites'.  I'm praying for her safety and have been for days.  America is sick at the moment.  

People can bring guns into the stadium in Texas?

Edonis
Just now, Katie14 said:

People can bring guns into the stadium in Texas?

Not in Houston. Reliant Park officials have an absolute no weapon carry policy on their property.  

I hope ha security increases by a lot :giveup:

What happened to Grimmie was so terrible, and the killer didn't have to jump through any hoops. 

Katie14
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Not in Houston. Reliant Park officials have an absolute no weapon carry policy on their property.  

Good. 

She said she wasn't thinking about Trump ... but since then so much has happened. In B4 it's scrapped and we get a political piece that is rushed. Then we'll have to add "Original superbowl performance" to this list:

-Original VMA 2013 performance

-Original ARTPOP lead single

-Original ARTPOP...overall

-Original Edge of Glory video

-Original plan for Telephone part 2 as an ARTPOP single

-Original plan for DWUW video

....etc. lol :lolga:

Letmelivemylife

**** I didn't think about that. I'm not worried about inside the stadium but outside of it. Too much stress!!!!! I don't cope well with pressure!!!! Somebody hold me !!! :kara:

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
32 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I hope ha security increases by a lot :giveup:

What happened to Grimmie was so terrible, and the killer didn't have to jump through any hoops. 

Exactly. People are always looking for the "boogeyman" but the truth is the majority of the time the boogeyman is walking amongst us. They blend in with everyone else. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

nativenewyorker
1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

She said she wasn't thinking about Trump ... but since then so much has happened. In B4 it's scrapped and we get a political piece that is rushed. Then we'll have to add "Original superbowl performance" to this list:

-Original VMA 2013 performance

-Original ARTPOP lead single

-Original ARTPOP...overall

-Original Edge of Glory video

-Original plan for Telephone part 2 as an ARTPOP single

-Original plan for DWUW video

....etc. lol :lolga:

Original Joanne/LG5!

Archived