💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts about next single at the SB

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

TheAlienatedNYC

When she first announced she was going to do the SBHTS, I thought she was going to do her biggest hits, even though she have stated that it's gonna span her entire career.

But all I've seeing is people saying she will do the next single at the Super Bowl (wether it's A-YO or John Wayne), so she'll get some promo for it, and maybe, raise a hit for Joanne, and I expect that doesn't happen.

Since we're talking about LADY GAGA, we're talking about the voice of Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory and Applause, and she MUST do songs like that for the performance of her career, something that will last forever in the history of music and also her career, and she shouldn't use it as just an opportunity to make some unknown song happen in the charts.

But of course that's my opinion. I love John Wayne, actually, and if she had already released it as single, made a video or something, it would be way better. But if she releases it RIGHT at Super Bowl, we know how long her team takes to drop the video for the single, and that would be just a waste to spend the time of a classic doing a new song, trying to make it happen.

I actually love Joanne, and we all know it has a lot of BOPs, but leave the Joanne songs for the Joanne Tour. We already have 17 singles fighting for a 1-minute-and-a-half spot at that 12 minutes of what's going to be the best halfitme show of all time.

Thoughts?

I'm 1000% aware that I'm still in denial of it being the current frontrunner for single no. 3 but I'm still praying it's not A-YO :poot: 

It's GA-YO and she's singing it with RuPaul on the ceiling/roof of NRG.

:gaysia:

Bookmark it.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Illuminati

She isn't a legacy artist, her performance will have to represent the past and the present so it's important that she would promote new material especially when she's got catching up to do in the streaming era. 

Dorothy Gale

The Halftime show is also an opportunity for artists to showcase some of their new work, not only sing hits everyone knows.

TheAlienatedNYC
6 minutes ago, Kefir said:

It's GA-YO and she's singing it with RuPaul on the ceiling/roof of NRG.

:gaysia:

Bookmark it.

Wearing a mirror dress and screaming "mirror on the ceiling!"

YAS SIS

chrismugler

A-YO is the next single, I'm 100% sure. This performance will be iconic, bookmark my comment.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

TheAlienatedNYC

Guys, this is going to be historic. She'll be probably not singing Just Dance, TEOG or Applause, songs that deserves that spot way more than AYO or John Wayne (or any other song picked for 3rd single). Like, really? It isn't fair tbh

OMonster

A-Yo at the Super Bowl will sound great. 

It'll also, importantly, show the public that she is still creating good songs. Using only old hits will highlight the fact that she isn't topping the charts lately, which is not what we want for this moment to incite. 

By performing her classics, in addition to some new, lesser known songs, not only will the GP be reminded of why they loved Gaga all those years ago; but they'll also be given a reason to keep loving her... or at the very least, to have a bit of intrigue towards her new material. 

It's a win-win, really. I admit that she does have to be careful about the new songs she picks, though. Million Reasons would be a disaster. But this is Gaga: one of the world's biggest, most renowned performers. I'm pretty sure she knows how to compile a purposeful, relevant setlist by now. 

It's going to be amazing, guys.

subtext / fantasy

Sepsami

I still want 2 songs from Joanne, one has to be PI (it deserves so much better and didn't get the promo MR got) and the other one either John Wayne or A-YO, A-YO is my personal fav for third single. 

Considering it's constantly been used for the promoclips there's a good chance it might happen :diane:I really hope so, haters can seethe :poot:

Pokerface, Just Dance, Bad Romance, Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory, Applause, Perfect Illusion and A-YO should be performed :diane:

Maybe BTW and TEOG can be combined and PI and A-YO can be aswell

If not, leave TEOG out :awkney:

This is just my opinion don't drag me :poot:

EDIT: John Wayne started playing as I posted this comment and honestly I'm fine with either :diane:

Reality

I don't understand why people think she shouldn't perform new music at the SB. It just doesn't make sense to me. It's literally the biggest amount of promotion you're going to get, you might as well make it useful and promote Joanne.

No one said she had to perform like 3 songs off of the album. I'm expecting 1, 2 songs max. In terms of which songs, in a perfect world, she'd do Perfect Illusion and A-YO.

EDIT - Do you know what would be amazing?! If she started from the ceiling/roof and started with A-YO. 

GET OFF ON ME MY BODY'S GOT YOU PLEADING

LIGHT ME UP AND BREATHE IN

MIRROR ON THE CEILING

🃏🖤👹

androiduser

well, if she's singing her old songs that people already have she might as well give a new song a boost

shmal96
45 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I still want 2 songs from Joanne, one has to be PI (it deserves so much better and didn't get the promo MR got) and the other one either John Wayne or A-YO, A-YO is my personal fav for third single. 

Considering it's constantly been used for the promoclips there's a good chance it might happen :diane:I really hope so, haters can seethe :poot:

Pokerface, Just Dance, Bad Romance, Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory, Applause, Perfect Illusion and A-YO should be performed :diane:

Maybe BTW and TEOG can be combined and PI and A-YO can be aswell

If not, leave TEOG out :awkney:

This is just my opinion don't drag me :poot:

EDIT: John Wayne started playing as I posted this comment and honestly I'm fine with either :diane:

Yes to all of this

Sepsami
21 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I don't understand why people think she shouldn't perform new music at the SB. It just doesn't make sense to me. It's literally the biggest amount of promotion you're going to get, you might as well make it useful and promote Joanne.

No one said she had to perform like 3 songs off of the album. I'm expecting 1, 2 songs max. In terms of which songs, in a perfect world, she'd do Perfect Illusion and A-YO.

EDIT - Do you know what would be amazing?! If she started from the ceiling/roof and started with A-YO. 

GET OFF ON ME MY BODY'S GOT YOU PLEADING

LIGHT ME UP AND BREATHE IN

MIRROR ON THE CEILING

I think she should open up with something familiar like Just Dance or Pokerface, it would scalp the masses instantly and open their mind to Joanne slayage :diane:

Archived