Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New aerial footage shows workers inspecting NRG Stadium roof

Stef

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

I dont like this idea of performing on the roof :neyde: But, if she is really doing it, I better deal with it :cryga:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin

ummmmm if she does THE EDGE OF GLORY from the roof i seriously think my body will explode, its my favorite song of hers but seeing it at the Super Bowl will satisfy my needs greatly hahaha :D

Ricardo
9 minutes ago, Stef said:

Keep ur smart ass comments out of here

if you actually read the damn thread then you would see that I acknowledged the myriad of other reasons for being on the roof :neyde: 

Don't get bitter, I'm not talking directly to you but to the OP of the tweet, just because they saw a few workers on the roof they immediately made a tweet about it being related to Gaga to cause fuzz, don't come for me :poot:

1 minute ago, joemayzin said:

ummmmm if she does THE EDGE OF GLORY from the roof i seriously think my body will explode, its my favorite song of hers but seeing it at the Super Bowl will satisfy my needs greatly hahaha :D

Ugh same, some aerial swooping shots of her belting it out over the city....

SychosSoChic
10 minutes ago, Stef said:

Like I ****ing said :neyde: 

Yes, and? :neyde:

You want me to spam "yas, slay roof performance. bungee jump and sing pokerface at the same time kween. fall for your career werk" :neyde:

tumblr_ojqr5j5TOJ1u6n38po1_250.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I think performing on the roof would be cool, but not that cool. Only for bragging it's like "I performed on the roof :classy:" but other than that it'll be a regular performance

unless she jumps off and lands perfectly on the stage, then I would be bald

SarahYuko

If she does, it better be worth risking her safety and life. I don't want her to get hurt or injured :excited2:

On the other hand, if she does this stunt and pulls it off, it'll be one for the music history books.

Is she gonna start on the roof and then fall or viceversa? :oprah: This has potential to be either iconic or a complete mess

it's not like the NFL team would allow this woman to die infront of the whole world while watching the SB, so I'm cool about it:sis:

JoanneMonster

wait, I just realised, If there is a roof, why do we care if it's daytime or nightime?:huh:

or there's only roof over the seats?

I See You

3 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

wait, I just realised, If there is a roof, why do we care if it's daytime or nightime?:huh:

or there's only roof over the seats?

this tbh, But I guess they leave the roof open unless it's raining or something ?:huh:

RAMROD

They are checking if there's any Brazilian monsters erect tents on there :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JoanneMonster
Just now, Leeo said:

this tbh, But I guess they leave the roof open unless it's raining or something ?:huh:

but if they want to they can close it and problem's gone, right? no sun disturbing

I See You

Archived