I really want her to have more hits

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
41 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

mte. 

but she does seem a lot happier right now tbh :sweat: 

that's not true

she seems much sadder now. watching her older interviews, i realized she was much more cheerful back then

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
36 minutes ago, Kefir said:

She needs to release John fvcking Wayne right after Super Bowl and then in 2 weeks release a GOOD music video + book some promo dates for TV and radio at least.

giphy.gif

Hide contents

and this is Gaga coming for ha next no.1 on the Billboard Hot 100

200.gif

These gifs make my life. I send the first one to my friends when they are pissing me off 😂😂😂

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

MaryJaneHolland
37 minutes ago, Werk said:

Like I wish her team would push her singles this era

they promoted MR quite enough

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

they promoted MR quite enough

I know but I don't understand why it was flopping on the charts like is it really all because of the radios?! 

28 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

She doesn't think her career is in a do-or-die situation like you, and many others, want to think it is. She probably believes she can make time for straightforward hits whenever the time requires it, but right now she wants to play around with new kinds of music while her career is still young. 

So many of her fans think that if she's not on top of the world then she's missing an opportunity. It's time to let that go. Her early career success was 95% sheer ****ing luck. For someone that stylized and brash, there was no way for her to keep that going. Her success right now is pretty much what it always would have been if her debut wasn't such a culture shock. Her music has evolved, her song-writing has improved, her reputation has increased tremendously, but some still think she's squandering opportunities or is on some sort of existential decline. 

She's playing the biggest gig of her life next week. She didn't play the Super Bowl in 2010. She's playing it in 2017, because of who Lady Gaga is right NOW. She'll likely have many more hits in her future, but if you want hits because you think she needs them, then you're being silly. If you want hits because you think that'll make you like her more, then let's talk about why that is. 

I agree with what you say except for "Her early career success was 95% sheer ****ing luck."  Actually, her early career success was due to an enormous amount of very very hard work, and was also due to her creativity.  She earned every bit of her success, nothing was luck.  Again, I agree with most of what you said.

I live outside the space time continuum.

just another gay

No one would mind for another #1.

If she is doing something that makes she happy and it turn out be a hit, perfect.

But if she is not doing things she likes, #1 means nothing.

MaryJaneHolland
55 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Her music has evolved, her song-writing has improved

have they tho? :sweat:

When you think about it, she's maybe smarter than we are. 

Today music is very cheap. Poor sounds, poor performances, poor visuals. Back then, it was all about being original with the most flamboyant costumes (Cher and Madonna for example). Today's kids (I feel so old) listen to Side to Side, Starboy and the Chainsmoker song thats makes me rot inside :laughga: 

My point is, if Gaga wanted to be popular again, in 2016-2017, she would have to release very empty and catchy songs. And wear trendy boring clothes... Don't attack me please it is just my opinion. :poot:

Archived