I'm reading them :grr: 

things are moving so fast like omg :saladga: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood
Just now, OBEY said:

Maybe MANiCURE got popular vote like Hillary but evended up losing due to GGD's electoral college

tumblr_mwbsk9d2gO1srs3fco6_r1_250.gif 

:reductive:

Just now, Ibo said:

I really don't like it when people give a song 1 point simply to boost their favorite songs up. :emma:

so true the lowest I gave was a 6.5

Just now, Ibo said:

I really don't like it when people give a song 1 point simply to boost their favorite songs up. :emma:

I don't think i've given a song less than 5 points

tumblr_n08oavJuaS1rg7ylio8_250.gif

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

then why the f-ck do I bother

erOMK.gif

i'm still having a meltdown

erOMK.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Sepsami

I still can't get over the fact that MANiCURE didn't even get top 10 :saladga: Should I even continue following this thread :madge:

Just now, Ibo said:

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Antonio

jIPLXUD.gif

Highest Score: @Ibo @Gov Hooka @Josip @LoisLilMonster @LauraOh (11)

Lowest Score: @D1SC0STICK @Dutch @MaryJaneHolland @Tumblr (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark:

On one hand, I’m so happy this gem made it to the top 10, but on the other hand – this beating Dope and MANiCURE, girl what? By itself, Fashion! Is a really fun feel-good jam, I enjoy listening to it and won’t skip it when it comes on shuffle (Throwing a shady look at all the sisterns who gave it a 1).

-----◆-----

Top 5 Comments:

“Say what you want, but Fashion! is one of the most beautiful songs Gaga has written. The piano during the intro and the overall electronic atmosphere of this one is incredibly pleasing. I dare to say that it's the biggest Gaga hit that got away.”

-          @Ibo

“I shall give this song a higher song simply for how distasteful listeners of this album are to this gem. If only it hadn't sounded a bit like Madonna'a “Holiday" it would have been better however it executes its purpose perfectly. Fashion! is a song that you can listen to casually or you can pretend as if you are walking down a runway. Don't know if the 16-second note is digitalized but who cares? Fashion! is the most tasteful song she's done about...well fashion. I could see the David Bowie influences from a mile away.”

-          @Skai Jackson

“Fashion! is the cute song that makes you forget about the EDM trash Donatella. Fashion! is sweet, ethereal, and happy. This is maybe the song showcasing Gaga's incredible vocal skills the best. The instrumental is in perfect running order, the David Bowie influence is noticeable but still enjoyable. The song clearly does not deserve the hates it's had had. Way better than Fashion or the two other Born This Way fashion-themed songs.”

-          @Gagadonna

“One of her most underrated songs, Fashion! serves us with a little Bowie, a little camp, and a whole lot of Gaga. It has a strut-worthy composition, with vocals that elevate it to another realm, and really capture the essence of glamour and provocation. It's a surprising collab between will.i.am and Gaga, opting out of the heavy EDM vibe that was quite popular at the time, for a more laid-back and progressive approach. It sounds better now than it did 3 years ago, which is really saying something about Gaga's dedication to her artistry in an industry where a majority of pop music is meant to be disposable.”

-          @jujubae

“ARTPOP's gay anthem, should have featured RuPaul on the album version and included those fantastique, freak, chick vocals but its still GREAT! It's fun, it's disco, it's empowering and somehow everything Donatella didn't get to be. A song for going out at 11pm to a chinese restaurant in your best outfit, get drunk and full of food and don't leave until 4am when you get kicked out by a handsome stuff member because you started dancing on the tables when the restaurant got empty then kissed him.”

-          @Entropy

-----◆-----

Who Did It First?

Spoiler

The Fame | Disco Heaven
The Fame Monster | N/A
Born This Way | Government Hooker
Joanne | Come To Mama

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived