Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Is Brandon the costume designer/stylist of the SB?

Panchecco

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

He probably is , alongside Sonja.. She mentioned them in the interview, so I guess we can expect their designs..

JustAnotherDay

I don't know why y'all act like Brandon is a bad designer, he has some great pieces, they just aren't crazyga 

was NickARTPOP

Panchecco
4 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

I don't know why y'all act like Brandon is a bad designer, he has some great pieces, they just aren't crazyga 

well his dresses are nothing like how SB costumes should look, they're not even costumes at all. They're evening gowns :wtf:

I suppose she will have him and "the family" as her go to for this performance, which is neither good or bad, because he is usually a rather solid, hit or miss.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

VOLANTIS

I'm telling you this will end up being the official outfits for SB. :sweat: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

JustAnotherDay
30 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

well his dresses are nothing like how SB costumes should look, they're not even costumes at all. They're evening gowns 

Well he is her stylist, even if he isn't designing stuff he helps her get dressed etc. I would be surprised if he didn't work with her, even if one of his pieces isn't used

was NickARTPOP

Ok. I don't get few things tbh.

Suring 2012-2013 this fan base cried all day & night because everything was dark and heavy and overproduced.... And people were bored of Nicola.

Everyone freaked the f*ck out when she was outside wearing a brown wig with bra and skirt before ARTPOP. 

When Brandon took over, people started moaning about other stuff and wanting Nicola back then. Every era is the same. People wanted Gaga away from Garibay after BTW and then DJWS after ARTPOP. Now people beg her to work with Garibay again and even DJWS.

Brandon has his own line. But his clothes are actually not "GAGA EXCLUSIVE" or anything. He has a line. A simple line. And gaga wore the dresses to support HER FRIEND'S COLLECTION because she's a FASHION ICON and people pay attention to everything she's doing. It's not like it was MADE for Gaga. She was promoting Brandon and that's it. He was already there during TFM and BTW. Gaga wears whatever she wants\ask them to create then. It's not like she'll do the superbowl wearing this

3B12C67F00000578-0-image-m-22_1480970245 

btw, the "custom ones" for gaga were hot. But mostly the ones she wore were done for his own collection (AMA's carpet, EMMY, AHS Premiere... all these were part of collections. None custom).

Infact, we haven't seen any Brandon costume for (POP) performance I think. I guess he was the one behind SNL but not really sure. However, we need to wait and see.

He's not a bad designer. Elegant and classy, just generally uninteresting in terms of what I see as "exciting" on Gaga.

Now, is he going to be the stylist or the direct designer for SB?

[at this point, she's probably just gonna wear an NFL crop top]

3 points in and ready for more

bitchimtrying

"Brandon Maxwell, he is from Texas and my other very close friend Sonja who's working on the SB with us is from Texas too" Gaga's superbowl look is gonna be like -

western+wear.jpg

Archived