yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

'Did anything stand out that night?'

'Yes, Lady Gaga'

HE LOVES HER, AND Y'ALL TONY BENNETT HATERS CAN STAY PRESSED.

KING TONY, KING OF POP, KING OF JAZZ, GOD BLESS YOU :kara:

teenagechrist

He's so cute, I love him. I low-key miss him though, he is always extremely nice with Gaga. 

feeling so hot tamale

Bette Davis

He is the sweetest, most talented little old man and opened so many doors for Gaga, you ungrateful twats

stassi-schroeder-hits-kristen-doute.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

The Child

Instead of saying something mean that I'll probably regret I'm just going to shut up. :)

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Illuminati

It's so cute, I was wondering if by saying that its only going to be family on the stage she meant that she invited some people that are closest to her other than those that worked on her album. She did!

I know it's obvious but I expect Mark there for sure.

Y'all really acting like you ain't dying for a Gaga x Bennett Government Hooker duet.

3 points in and ready for more

OMonster

Wow, he really adores Gaga. That is so lovely to see such sincere admiration and respect - especially from such a legend. 

I loved when he immediately said that Gaga was his favourite performance at his birthday show. He didn't care about offending anyone else... he knows that Gaga is in a different league and isn't afraid of saying that so directly. 

Papa Monster thank you for loving our queen so much and giving her a reason not to quit the show. 

:giveup:

subtext / fantasy

GagaXCupcakke

I can just imagine Tony in a nice suit on stage going, "and now here is my great friend Lady Gaga" 

And then Gaga comes on the stage doing something overly sexual 

Archived