💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

I dreamt about the Superbowl performance tonight and......

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

So I dreamt about Gaga's Superbowl performance tonight and it all felt so real. The setlist was kind of strange tho. She started with a new song, which was a fast disco smash and "sounded" amazing in my dream. She then did TEOG, BR, a jazz song, another one I can't remember and closed with Angel down. During the jazz song a hologram of amy Winehouse appeared and "they" performed that jazz song together. Gaga was wearing some kind of red latex coat and her tipical hooker heels.

Just thought I'd share my dream with you 😅

Tokyo Rose

It's sad when you hear a good song in a dream that doesn't exist, and then you can never hear it again :(

DaftFameMonster

Now that hologram idea is awesome. If Intel had served something like that with the Grammy's performance. (David Bowie hologram singing his hits alongside Gaga) WIG :firega:

DanceInTheDark

I dreamed about the Superbowl too lol

She started in her pink outfit from the MR video singing an acoustic version of MR. Beyoncé did the backing vocals, after 1 minute she sounded so off-key and sick and tired and everyone started 'boo'ing'. 

She was so pissed and walked off the stage and Beyoncé took it over ofcourse. So glad it was just a dream. :lolly:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

So sweet

1 minute ago, DanceInTheDark said:

She started in her pink outfit from the MR video singing an acoustic version of MR. Beyoncé did the backing vocals, after 1 minute she sounded so off-key and sick and tired and everyone started 'boo'ing'. 

She was so pissed and walked off the stage and Beyoncé took it over ofcourse. So glad it was just a dream. :lolly:

Sweet dreams from AustriaMonster and a beautiful nightmare from DAnceinthedark

Impostor
50 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

:air:

End ha career 

Bradley
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Why are SO many people dreaming of the Superbowl?! It's so strange!

Thirst.

It's true, I used to really crave for Eau de Gaga and I dreamt of it and the FAME fragrance for several times.

The dreams ended when I finally purchased Eau de Gaga. :poot:

p/S: I did dream of the Superbowl as well. She did lots of cover songs and Rihanna was her guest act which outshone her. Rihanna performed S&M with dancers in black latex hanging from the ceiling. :poot:

4 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Thirst.

It's true, I used to really crave for Eau de Gaga and I dreamt of it and the FAME fragrance for several times.

p/S: I did dream of the Superbowl as well. She did lots of cover songs and Rihanna was her guest act which outshone her. Rihanna performed S&M with dancers in black latex hanging from the ceiling. :poot:

I literally dreamed that :staymad:

what if it's a sign :gum:

Bradley
3 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

I literally dreamed that :staymad:

what if it's a sign :gum:

Signs need to be consistent. As far as I'm concerned there are 5264 fans who have dreamt about the Superbowl with different concepts and ideas. :poot:

Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

Signs need to be consistent. As far as I'm concerned there are 5264 fans who have dreamt about the Superbowl with different concepts and ideas. :poot:

what if you & I are the chosen ones to foresee her future though :creepflop:

because we are the biggest fans :creepflop:

August Blue

I dreamed too about it last night but I dont remember **** :poot: 

I just know that she looked very bad and it was being a ver bad performance :cryga: 

Bradley
23 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

what if you & I are the chosen ones to foresee her future though :creepflop:

because we are the biggest fans :creepflop:

We'll see. :emma:

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Thirst.

Ayo (Latex on the Ceiling)

chaeri pls

Archived