opinion

Theory: Gaga to have doppelgängers at the SB

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate

How cool would it be if she had a doppelganger lipsync while she's behind a curtain singing, then when she gets to the Joanne era she comes out with her cowboy hat and her cowboy boots and wins the hearts of the straights.

Katie14
1 minute ago, Dorothy Gale said:

It's Gaga, it's been just been edited to ****. I'd love that idea though. 

I didn't think for a second it could be her. Then I read all the comments and everyone thinks its her. I don't see how this is her. 

Why would her doppelgängers be wearing the same thing to rehearsals though? It seems like pretty casual wear - It's very, very unlikely that she is showing us her SB outfit in advance - but in all the other pics Gaga has been wearing the same shirt and pants.

I also don't think Gaga would reveal that doppelgängers will be part of the show - like everything would be, and is, pretty top secret really. I really doubt she is taking a photo of her dancers with a fake Gaga and posting it on Insta. It would be like Katy posing with Left Shark on Instagram before her SB performance.

I agree she looks different, but I'd say that's just the filter. It's blurry so it kinda blurs some of her facial features. It makes her nose look smaller and different, her lips look a little different too but I think that's distance, angles and the filter. Looking through other photos of her I can still see those being her lips.

It's the flash and the filters. The overexposure and blur.

I don't know why you can't really see tattoos though :huh: My guess is just that it's the positioning of her arms.

Dorothy Gale
5 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I didn't think for a second it could be her. Then I read all the comments and everyone thinks its her. I don't see how this is her. 

The face is super similar, and the stomach looks exactly like Gaga. If this isn't Gaga than how is this woman not the most famous Gaga impersonator ever? 

FrankMonster
11 minutes ago, Coemgenus said:

She can't do what she wanted to do on the red carpet during the 2013 VMAS at her halftime show unless she wants headlines about how she copied the Michael Jackson's halftime show entrance.

She could be copied right. Maybe she can use them differently. Instead of make believe that she is at two places at a time (a la MJ) she could just have them dance along her and yeah

Gagaplayer315

I thought the same thing, something feels off in the picture

adamsenigma
25 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

What? How is that clearly Gaga. She does not look like that. 

It IS Gaga. /thread

Bradley

HOW IS THAT NOT LADY GAGA

I've seen her face for a billion times I know how Gaga, Joanne or Stefani looks like. :emma:

Tattoos can be covered. She did that at the Golden Globe Awards.

Katie14
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

HOW IS THAT NOT LADY GAGA

I've seen her face for a billion times I know how Gaga, Joanne or Stefani looks like. :emma:

Tattoos can be covered. She did that at the Golden Globe Awards.

How is it Lady Gaga. The hair and body are look like her but that is not her face.

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

How is it Lady Gaga. The hair and body are look like her but that is not her face.

It is, maybe the filter blurs some of her features or make them look different. But it's her, btw it's the same body.

Archived