Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
funny

Lady Gaga || Uncyclopedia

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

NOT for sensitive folks.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Gaga

Somewhere within the depths of space, a clumsy scientist dropped a Prince, Queen, David Bowie, and Madonna album into a live experiment, but never noticed. When he brought it to life, it attacked him with its 12-inch donkey ****. At some point, while the ill-fated scientist was being choked by the creatures member, he managed to gag the name which became, Lady Gaga

:diane:

her father, Razzi Gaga, was also arrested on grounds of incest, she later wrote a song about him

:laughga:

her legendary "Disco Stick" weapon will destroy all wannabee pop artists who dare defy her, such as Rihanna

:ladyhaha:

Lady Gaga wrote a song called "Fashion" which she didn't use and she left it. But Heidi being the pathetic bitch she is picked it up off the ground and sung it with her shitty vocals and added auto-tune. Next day she leaked it on to the internet. Then Lady Gaga was asked by real music producers to record a version for "Confessions of Someone Who Shoplifts" Soundtrack. Once Heidi Montag's fake husband and wannabe "wangstah" Spencer Pratt heard of this he took the press opportunity and said the following about Lady Gaga: "I can't get over that she [Gaga] is a huge pop icon of the world. People are acting like she's the new Britney Spears … I don't know even why this girl gets so much attention and press. I guess if you dress like a fool and have crazy, ridiculous haircuts, people start paying attention."

Ironically Spencer is the biggest ****tard on the face of the planet, and Heidi can't sing for ****. Let's just send them back to Costa Rica and tell them they're participating in season 3 of "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!", and leave them there for the next 50 years.

:sharon:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

I don't know if it is a man or a woman.

—Christina Aguilera, effectively trolling herself.

:rip:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

I love Uncyclopedia :reductive:

I remember their Hello Kitty Kidney advert, Marshmallows are a species of animals living in the swamp, and their pokemon article cracking me up :laughga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

LittleMichael
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I remember their Hello Kitty Kidney advert, Marshmallows are a species of animals living in the swamp, and their pokemon article cracking me up :laughga:

I read sometimes some articles in Italian and I think the users are misunderstood geniuses :ladyhaha:

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, LittleMichael said:

I read sometimes some articles in Italian and I think the users are misunderstood geniuses :ladyhaha:

Well you gotta have a gift for subtle jokes to be effective

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived