Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Pepsi Posts #Day10 Countdown to SBHTS

Music

Featured Posts

The Fame Monster

I don't think that she will perform A-YO. Want to know why? Because it would be too obvious after A-YO has appeared several times in these commercials. Do you remember the VMA 2011 performance ad with Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover. Did she perform those songs at the VMA's? No! It would have been epic though... I think Gaga will perform one new song from upcoming album...

Find your freedom in the music

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These ads or whatever they are, are very unexciting, good thing that I really do like Pepsi, I really do, my favourite kind of Pepsi is Pepsi's Pepsi.

Sergey Lazarev

The real question is if she gets a commercial like Katy did or not, these Twitter 10 sec videos won't create any hype imo.. She needs one to air on TV and on billboards

The Only One!

littlepotter
22 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

I don't think that she will perform A-YO. Want to know why? Because it would be too obvious after A-YO has appeared several times in these commercials. Do you remember the VMA 2011 performance ad with Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover. Did she perform those songs at the VMA's? No! It would have been epic though... I think Gaga will perform one new song from upcoming album...

That means nothing.. The days of crypticga are way past us

chaeri pls

Drin Lon

So basically A-Yo is the 3rd single 

Well yeah I get. It's better that they're using it for the commercials and not PI cause I read somewhere some people were kinda turned off by hearing PI on these commercials .... :emma:

xoxo cupcakke

Are these like her dancers or something doing these promos?

And also, I hope they didn't just use that blesséd Telephone costume and not expect to play Telephone :madge:

Soul Hybrid
1 hour ago, Camore said:

Why do I feel that all of this would've been better if it is really Gaga doing all of these.

:awkney:

Not trying to be shady but if Gaga participates of a spot......

INB4: Uuugghhh the performance was so bad, like, the spots of Gaga were so good compared to the show, i like the dress she wore in the spots, uugghh the dress for the show, i like the confidence she has on those spots, but in the show she was a letdown.

And i know this because that happend with the spot and show for VMA's 2011

Archived