Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you want from Gaga at the Superbowl?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

Im not talking about the setlist. I m talking about the overall theme of the performance.

I would love it if Gaga made a political statement by honoring the progress America has made in social equality throughout history. I think it would be really cool if Gaga's music could coincide with some intense storytelling and reenactments (that Gaga can be apart of) of moments of struggle and then success. For example; women getting the right to vote, the end of law enforced black segregation, gay marriage, ect. This is a really important time for America to remember why it was truly great at times and maybe restore some lost pride.

Basically, I would be excited to see a musical theater performance that showcases the good side of America. Who says the Superbowl can't have some theater in it. 

What do you think of this type of performance and what do you want to see?

I just want her to respect her legacy and give us true showmanship all while showcasing her new incarnation as Joanne. :sis:

My fantasy, that won't happen and would be extremely difficult would be a collab with Robert Wilson:

2015PFT052825X.jpg?format=1000w

0066dd08232e9395913a7419ad8d43a8.jpg

BobWilson_01aa.jpg

b_2778_odyssey7.jpg

popup.jpg

Something that's a totally new aesthetic for The Superbowl that makes her stand out from all the other pop performances over the past few years.

WildAmerican

This is the biggest moment of her career. Despite what some fans say, she really needed Joanne as a palette cleanser for her legacy. If she plays it right, she'll be cemented as an icon. As for theme, I would say respect her early success that made her famous in the first place, but show all those casual fans watching that she's more than a meat dress. She's so talented, and in the past few years, that has been made apparent. 

I am so excited to see what she brings in her epic, career defining performance.

Poissonche
1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I want ha to costume change 10 times, I don't care what kinda costumes, just change!!

Gray T-shirt to black T-shirt? :poot:

I want her to surprise us hard. I want to see the show and vomit in rage because OH! would I want to have had this idea myself. I mean, just what Gaga wants lol.

Dorothy Gale

I want her to just bring it. I want something like her 2009 VMA Paparazzi performance and 2015 Oscars Medley. Nothing similar in theme to these two, but just the same jaw-dropping quality. 

Radio Ga Ga
6 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Gray T-shirt to black T-shirt? :poot:

I want her to surprise us hard. I want to see the show and vomit in rage because OH! would I want to have had this idea myself. I mean, just what Gaga wants lol.

It'd be laughably iconic tbh, she changes shirt color ten times during the whole show

Poissonche
Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

It'd be laughably iconic tbh, she changes shirt color ten times during the whole show

And at the end she gets naked because the clothes were a Perfect Illusion haha.

But for real, as someone who worships Gaga's PI fashion, I'd definitely be here for it :giveup:

Now I'll wait the attacks...

display name

Thematically, I don't know what to expect, given how simple this era's visuals have been. A theatrical performance would be great. It's, in part, her theatrics that have made past performances and tours so memorable and so special for me.

I want her to serve vocals really. Aside from that, I do not think anything else is essential. That said, I am hoping for something that will be visually entertaining. I would like her to revisit her older approach to fashion. She could wear something thought-provoking like the meat dress was or something that is simply beautiful (but still very different) like the living dress was.

If Gaga is going to be singing her older songs, she should perform in a way that will celebrate her past work, and to do so, she needs to step it up again as a fashion icon in my opinion. She doesn't need to dress a certain way in order to perform excellently, but I don't want to watch just an excellent performance. I want a performance that could only be done by Gaga. I want her creativity and that old sense of fearlessness to shine.

Tokyo Rose

High energy like at the MB and BTWBall tours or when she used to do the VMAs.

You might say that old stuff is dead and gone, but the songs she'll be singing are the ones she used to sing on those tours.

I'm not even talking about outfits or style, just the actual energy she used to have, that's what I'll be looking for. 

ApplauseftAdele

Visuals - 1 or 2 slaying costumes, special effects, projections, INTEL X GAGA. Plus I want references to her old career, but also incorporating Joanne, kind of like VS fashion show.

1 song where she can showcase vocals and maybe some rock to show her versatility

No nasal vocals, choreography, and an ICONIC entrance :diane: but most importantly the old confidence and fearlessness that she showcased in 2010.

Archived