Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Tony Bennett to kick-off the Halftime Show?

asana15

Featured Posts

Shipper
10 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Fixed :hor:

Well most of them are straights... 

But for 15 mins they're not. 

:gaysia::gaycat::gaysia::gaycat:

:staymad:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheJoanneHat

EDIT: It seems that he will only be part of a 10 to 30 second Ad/countdown before the show (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/pepsicos-zero-calorie-beverages-center-133000809.html)

"In the 10 seconds before the Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show, the brand will countdown to Lady Gaga's epic performance with an unforgettable lead-in featuring legendary singer Tony Bennett. PepsiCo's Creators League Studio produced the lead-in. "

Reports just came up, Tony Bennett will kick off gaga's performance at Super Bowl :

"PepsiCo is planning a sugar-free Super Bowl. The beverage giant announced today that it will run a 30-second ad for its new Lifewtr premium bottled water brand.

The spot, called "Inspiration Drops," will feature a version of John Legend's song "Love Me Now" that has been "tailored to reflect the advertisement's art direction and bring its imagery to life," PepsiCo stated. Mr. Legend does not appear in the ad. The agency on the ad is Hustle, Chicago which is part of R/GA.

As previously announced, PepsiCo is using its halftime show sponsorship to plug its Pepsi Zero Sugar variety. Lady Gaga is the main attraction, with Tony Bennett taking the stage first as her lead-in.

Read more : http://adage.com/article/special-report-super-bowl/pepsico-s-super-bowl-plans-decidedly-calorie/307673/

What are your thoughts ? :classy:

Ray of Light

i hate old people

edit: this is for the commercial they air right before the halftime show, janelle did it last year and covered iconic songs; the one with Express Yourself

barcodemonster

Get the elderly at the nursing home boppin before she takes the stage 

scan my barcode

warhol killer

what

Edit: I'm not surprised if he will be in a Pepsi commercial with Gaga before the Super Bowl Halftime starts so no meltdowns for me haha :gaycat:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Counterfeit

"In the 10 seconds before the Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show, the brand will countdown to Lady Gaga's epic performance with an unforgettable lead-in featuring legendary singer Tony Bennett. PepsiCo's Creators League Studio produced the lead-in."

Don't worry guys, It's something like this lol

JustYouandI

Who came up with such a dumb idea? Nobody wants to see Jazz at the tbe dam* superbowl.

P.S.: looks fake to me.

Archived