Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tony Bennett to kick-off the Halftime Show?

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to see Tony ft Gaga at the SB!!!!!! :giveup:
I hope they perform songs off C2C2 only and surprise release the album after :excited2:
I mean, we'v got to move on from Poker Face, BR, etc., its about time, and obvi the new direction is Jazz and Country :rockstar: 

40 minutes ago, tsvet said:

I can't wait to see Tony ft Gaga at the SB!!!!!! :giveup:
I hope they perform songs off C2C2 only and surprise release the album after :excited2:
I mean, we'v got to move on from Poker Face, BR, etc., its about time, and obvi the new direction is Jazz and Country :rockstar: 

As long as Jazz and Country could mean anything :excited2:

LastNight

This makes much more sense! The other report seemed to suggest he would be opening for her by performing live, which would have been bizarre.

MaybeKermit
8 hours ago, cryingrainbow said:

he's doing the countdown, not the show. so, he wont even be on the stage, it'll be prerecorded. 

Yeah I found out after my comment. But still! Even if he would join her on stage,just let it be.

Trepadation
17 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

the commercial air live as a

:neyde:

i'm hoping what you're saying is true but it doesn't seem like lead in is always a commercial

Earthling

I think everyone's forgetting that Tony already performed for the SBHS back in 1995 :awkney: 

the NFL loves him

Slay Tony :firega:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

fede ARTPOP

This goes for all the people who thought Tony wouldnt make it to the Superbowl aka me. :trollga:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Fame IV

This is a very cool way to honor Tony Bennett. He played a big role in Gaga's career and is a great friend.

I think the Superbowl halftime show should represent/honor every Gaga's era, so CTC is not an exception.

It will be a great ad, I'm sure! :)

A Star is Born ⭐

I'm happy for him to be there and perform, but him opening the show would feel a little.. flat.. I think.

Archived