💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Justin Tranter Wrote a Song with Gaga

soixont

Featured Posts

When she has what her fans want

Hmmm let's make a recording about my aunt.

Good call Gaga

Capture.png

Not that i would want a Selena song but, instead of changing everything, making it perfect would be a better idea.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

Was wondering if they would ever work together. Not sure if his style and hers would mix though...

5 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

I don't like being rude but this fan base is so dumb. I don't know if there's another way to describe the collective lunacy of the comments and diatribe against the only LG5 that exists (Joanne). 

Of course she did a change in direction. She more than likely had multiple changes in direction, working with various writers and exploring different sounds. That's what artists do until they figure out what they want to say. 

This doesn't mean that she had an album ready and then scrapped it as a whole. Gaga has said from day 1 that she is constantly writing. And there's no reason to believe that her work with these writers is "in the trash". She can use them in the future and re-work them to her liking whenever she feels like it.

When some desperate for attention producer says his song was going to be the first single, you really don't have to take his word for it. Gaga would have been too excited and spilled some hints the way she did in the run up to Joanne.

She was always just WRITING. she takes pride in that process so she's involved and can share pictures from the studio. Other pop stars don't write and their many changes of direction happen over a phone or through email so you don't hear about it.

Its been 8 years we've known this woman and it seems like most of you still don't understand how she works. There's no excuse.

Or Maybe you do already know all of this and ignore it because you like to complain about an album she put her sweat and tears into. Which is fine: you do you. Just know you're acting like a jerk and sharing unfair sentiments about her to the media and journalists who check these fan sites for information and gossip to share. Well done! 

darling you sound over-dramatic but I get ur point :emma::poot:

People who bash Joanne would bash anyway because they dislike the sound, whatever. It's impossible to please everyone, it's a fact. There are people who didn't like gaga back in BTW but they do like her now.

But when u have "8 songs done" with a producer who has been with you since the early stage of your career, many other people hinting the work with you, and even yourself dropping hints (because we know that. She always drop hints.) about ur next work... It's a different case. Reminds me of what she said about "greatest" "Its a good song and people ask me "why don't u put it on your record?" and I just don't know, it's just not right...". but it was ONE song. Gaga had songs then with RedOne, DJWS, even Madeon has seen with her after the release of ARTPOP. There was a direction for sure. Even Elton john listened to the songs and talked about it. Diane Warren talked about it. Then she just changed her mind when met Mark for something else and that's totally ok and commom, we can imagine how many songs were left out of ARTPOP back in 2013 when it was said she had "around 70\80 song" with DJWS only. Mark himself said in a interview from the first days that they met and it was like "ok what will we do?" and then they did Diamond Heart, followed by Joanne. She probably enjoyed\liked the songs and decided to keep him close and BAM. But we cannot pretend that she didn't work on the record since 2014 and just found ONE direction in 2016.

this is it. I hope this don't sound "shady" or "mean" because it's just my point LOL and I totally get yours too! :gaycat:

Michaelandro
12 minutes ago, Argentum said:

What if Gaga decided to put out Joanne first so that she could distance herself from the upbeat electronic sound of ARTPOP and stockpiled all these songs for LG6 so that they sound fresh when they are released?

Just a random thought since it would be a shame for all this supposed work and collabs to be for nothing...

Beautiful concept.
I think she just clicked with Mark and went on with this idea of a personal album. I guess at some point she'd have to make an album like that. I also think she just put all those songs aside for later, or at least I like to think so :sweat:

SpaceAce

Just for further emphasis: I've passed through Justin Bieber forums where the 14 year old girls have more intelligent conversations with observations that are both logical and insightful. 

Most of the talk on here begins with the excruciatingly overused "queen of..." and petulant comments about how she needs better promo.

Maybe it's easy to feel like this a little community bubble but it's not. Everyone has access to this place and it's probably the most popular site relating to Gaga. Consider that nobody in the outside looking in on this fan base would read the comments and have any resulting respect for Gaga. If her fans don't, why would they bother? It's sad.

SpaceAce
19 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Okay

that's literally what we're trying to say

:neyde:

wow you just contradicted your own post. 8 RedOne songs, Warren, Elton, Nile and now this; and Mark Ronson himself saying the direction of Joanne didn't happen until their first two days of session with Gaga

READ:

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/7564557/mark-ronson-lady-gaga-interview-2016

all pile up. Sure, it may not be a finished album, but it has enough material with different enough direction for it to be separate from Joanne

So, all those listed above are desperate for attention?

wow you completely missed the point

You completely missed the point actually and just gave bits of information that help mine.

Was there a change in direction? Yes

Were there many changes in direction? Yes

Does she write with all of her producers? Yes.

Has she worked with a lot of producers in the past 2-3 years. Yes.

Yes yes yes yes yes.

Absolutely none of this information means there was another album slated to be the 5th release. And people who constantly insist that there was and make passive aggressive comments because they somehow believe this non-existent album would have been better are people who like complaining about things that never happened. Congrats to them and thanks for their valiant efforts to belittle the real thing. It's so fun.

DeanWinchester
Just now, SpaceAce said:

And people who constantly insist that there was and make passive aggressive comments because they somehow believe this non-existent album would have been better are people who like complaining about things that never happened.

I don't care about that though. I love Joanne. But I'm not going to ignore several sources that say almost the same thing within the same timeframe especially when I have Mark Ronson's statement himself that Joanne's direction materialized literally only on day 2 specifically with Mark, way after all the other producers/writers started talking.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Edonis
Just now, SpaceAce said:

You completely missed the point actually and just gave bits of information that help mine.

Was there a change in direction? Yes

Were there many changes in direction? Yes

Does she write with all of her producers? Yes.

Has she worked with a lot of producers in the past 2-3 years. Yes.

Yes yes yes yes yes.

Absolutely none of this information means there was an album slated to be the 5th release. And people who constantly insist that there was and make passive aggressive comments because they somehow believe this non-existent album would have been better are people who like complaining about things that never happened. Congrats to them and thanks for their valiant efforts to belittle the real thing. It's so fun.

Sis, she literally put on Instagram a post saying LG5. Anyways, I'm pretty sure when people say "scraped" they mean the demos and stuff they worked on. Those most certainly exist since the Angel Down demo is on the deluxe edition of the album :laughga:

It's clear that she had a large amount of music that she was working on and then switched directions when she started to work with Mark. 

SpaceAce
44 minutes ago, Leeo said:

darling you sound over-dramatic but I get ur point :emma::poot:

People who bash Joanne would bash anyway because they dislike the sound, whatever. It's impossible to please everyone, it's a fact. There are people who didn't like gaga back in BTW but they do like her now.

But when u have "8 songs done" with a producer who has been with you since the early stage of your career, many other people hinting the work with you, and even yourself dropping hints (because we know that. She always drop hints.) about ur next work... It's a different case. Reminds me of what she said about "greatest" "Its a good song and people ask me "why don't u put it on your record?" and I just don't know, it's just not right...". but it was ONE song. Gaga had songs then with RedOne, DJWS, even Madeon has seen with her after the release of ARTPOP. There was a direction for sure. Even Elton john listened to the songs and talked about it. Diane Warren talked about it. Then she just changed her mind when met Mark for something else and that's totally ok and commom, we can imagine how many songs were left out of ARTPOP back in 2013 when it was said she had "around 70\80 song" with DJWS only. Mark himself said in a interview from the first days that they met and it was like "ok what will we do?" and then they did Diamond Heart, followed by Joanne. She probably enjoyed\liked the songs and decided to keep him close and BAM. But we cannot pretend that she didn't work on the record since 2014 and just found ONE direction in 2016.

this is it. I hope this don't sound "shady" or "mean" because it's just my point LOL and I totally get yours too! :gaycat:

I don't understand the point you're making because I totally agree that there was a change in direction after a lot of work was done with other producers. My point is that this is just the nature of how Gaga makes albums. Every artist has this experience in one form or another. But because Gaga is so involved in the writing process from the very beginning means more work gets done and even recorded with her. It may seem drastic but I assure you this is how it is for all artists who write their own songs and don't decide the direction of their album based on demos their label sends them.

There was and is no other LG5. Joanne is what we got and it's a great album being undercut by Gaga's own fans who either don't know anything about the music industry or don't know how process information in the form of Gaga's own words: "I write all of my music". This process involves exploring and experimenting to find the right sound and involves abandoning work you're not yet keen on. This can't get any more simple to understand.

edit: of course I sound dramatic but I'd like to see anyone suggest she didn't give it her all when making this album. It's just a fun listen (for most of us I hope) but for her it's personal and her ~art. This constant conversation about a better LG5 that doesn't exist is just passive aggression from fans who don't like that she's changing as a artist. So from my point of view, it's really sad and pathetic.

crisTEAne
27 minutes ago, Totodile said:

At least I'm honest :trollga:

Hide contents

listening to this song makes me feel like i'm home in the stars, somewhere in a galaxy far :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SpaceAce
12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Sis, she literally put on Instagram a post saying LG5. Anyways, I'm pretty sure when people say "scraped" they mean the demos and stuff they worked on. Those most certainly exist since the Angel Down demo is on the deluxe edition of the album :laughga:

It's clear that she had a large amount of music that she was working on and then switched directions when she started to work with Mark. 

This is what I'm talking about when I say you're all jumping to conclusions based on nothing. LG5 is what we all used when talking about the 5th album and bviously all of the work she did with these producers was for the 5th album.

Now focus:

The fact that they didn't get used does not mean she scrapped a complete album before releasing Joanne.

Lets say I've written an essay and by the time I've submitted it, its completely different has even a new thesis. The one I submit is the essay and the one I started with, although filled with good information and good ideas, is not. It's just a piece of work I've discarded or left for later reference.

So people, please, stop the LG5 conspiracy theories. It's so fcking stupid beyond belief.

SpaceAce
26 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I don't care about that though. I love Joanne. But I'm not going to ignore several sources that say almost the same thing within the same timeframe especially when I have Mark Ronson's statement himself that Joanne's direction materialized literally only on day 2 specifically with Mark, way after all the other producers/writers started talking.

Still missing the point. No one, including myself, is denying she changed directions and did so for the last time when she started working with Mark. However, to insist that there is another body of work that is even close to being a complete album or something even worthy of release is dumb. Very, very, dumb.

well people believe there was an "act 2" ready for full release when we mostly know that even the songs that were supposed to be on "act 1" like Brooklyn nights was still a demo\not polished & finished. I don't know why people get so offended by what people want to believe. I like to think that ACT 2 is just the demos that never made the final cut and she cut just give it away since it's unlikely another EDM record or that these songs would make really sense in the future.

Whatever, I'm still thinking about the possibility of getting a beautiful B-side album with unreleased material & stuff like that. Who knows, would be a good move so she could have her time to work on her LG6 properly

Archived