Blackout19 16,334 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 Michael would have turned 68 today. What is your favorite album from him? Mine is Bad. i am a free woman. ○● 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheSine 6,975 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 💛 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,136 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 MJ it's your birthday happy birthday MJ I wish you love and good will I wish you peace and joy I wish you better than your heart desires And your first kiss from a boy So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,855 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 King of HEHE READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levine 23,993 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 Isn't Shawn Mendes birthday on august 8th? EDIT: OOOH you mean Michael, ok! Happy Birthday MJ!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,366 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 Happy very much birthday king! You would've loved Shape Of a Man I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,013 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 Honestly, I don't have a favorite Michael song or album 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,366 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 honestly I'm surprised that this is a thread about MJ and yet thee el heehee has still not showed up in here I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 620 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 A legend in music. My favourite songs from him the energetic Smooth Criminal, the ballad Stranger In Moscow, Remember The Time and They Don't Care About Us. I have yet to get to know full albums of him. Oh and he loved Poker Face... Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,306 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 Ohhhh that’s not Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,038 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 Happy Birthday! He would have loved WORST GIRL IN AMERICA. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 13 hours ago, River said: your first kiss from a boy Oh that’s not- We have forgotten our public MANNERS 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.