Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

new Gaga album in october 2017?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER
16 minutes ago, PrincessPeach said:

they said slated for a 2017 release

if they said "gagas new album came out in october 2017" then i would of believe in the typo, but this is no typo, it's a complete thought out sentence. Key word being "slated" and release, rather than released.

tbh, this. a typo would just be a number, but the sentence is entirely formed.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like the guy is from the music industry for real.

1. She could put out a beyoncé-esque and release the album while touring. Half of the tour promoting Joanne and the other half with new music. 

2. The article coul be wrong, but it don't look like a typo because of the words used.

3. Sems like Forbes announced many albuns before like 20\20 experience, Honeymoon, 24k Magic...

HauntingHollow

i am sure this is not a typo, they wrote "slated for release in october 2017", it is a clearly wrote sentence, it is either them having new information or being misinformed :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

I've written similar typos before but this does seem clearly thought out, although the October release frame does raise a red flag. Also we just passed the midpoint of January and year-related typos are always common around this time.

That Instagram post with those two producers though...that's some key evidence little sleuthers.

PrincessPeach

people saying forbes has no credible sources when it's one of the most trusted + how does it get all the info on the money of every celeb then if they have "no sources" then

43 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

I swear y'all have forgotten that she's FILMING A MOVIE in April (and probably through June)

Hey! You conveniently decided to not bold the parts where I acknowledged it is completely farfetched and would not happen, I even said I was dreaming. So not entirely sure why you singled me out.

Igor Hachul

We'll only know it by october, but everything can change. Remember we were supposed to get RedOne, Diane Warrens and many other producers on LG5 and here we are with Mark all over Joanne.
But if you ask me... Joanne was not that relevant, so for the first time we could get a new album in such a short period of time. And also... She has a LOT of material to be used, Mark said there are many unreleased songs they produced together and we still have those dream-songs from the original LG5.

Igor Hachul

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 hour ago, retroglamx said:

so typing 2017 instead of 2016 is not a typo? :excuseu:

"Slated" means an upcoming release, there is nothing past tense about that unless they put was in front of it. This article was posted today, and this is what they had said

"With Lady Gaga’s new album slated for early October ‘17" 

with no Was meaning past tense, it is stating that it is ready for a release this year.

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived