šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

new Gaga album in october 2017?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

We can only wish, but I don't think they have any reliable sources so don't get too hyped about this piece of information

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Meh, we were supposed to get Artpo Act II. I will believe this new album WHEN it's released on iTunes. Knowing Gaga, she could cancel everything a day before the release date.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

Brian Kennedy produced Disturbia by Rihanna tho, a bop. Get ready for LG6Ā :lolly:

and she's writing with a country writer :awkney:Ā 

untitled
3 minutes ago, Austin Times said:

Is this really Gaga?Ā :/

I'm sorry, but you are stupid if you believe this. She would never be able to bring real live animals on stage. It's clearly just a troll.

šŸ’‹ Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection šŸš¬

littlepotter

There's just no way they'd know, and even less way it's a pop album

chaeri pls

PrincessPeach

they said slated for a 2017 release

Ā 

if they said "gagas new album came out in october 2017" then i would of believe in the typo, but this is no typo, it's a complete thought out sentence. Key word being "slated" and release, rather than released.

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

and she's writing with a country writer :awkney:Ā 

but the producer also produced a Jeffree Star songĀ :giggle:Ā he also has 3 Grammy awards

35 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/jordanpassman/2017/01/23/the-nfl-wont-pay-lady-gaga-to-perform-at-the-super-bowl-halftime-show/&refURL=&referrer=#6c592cc12553

Ā 

Lady Gaga, like her Super Bowl predecessors Coldplay, BeyoncƩ, Bruno Mars, Madonna, Katy Perry and the Black Eyed Peas, will perform for the staggering cost of $0.00 this year.

While this may seem shocking, itā€™s actually a very logical marketing move ā€“ what sheā€™ll forgo in direct payment, sheā€™ll make up for with valuable exposure.Ā With Lady Gagaā€™s new album slated for early October ā€˜17, over 100 million viewers wonā€™t hurt her sales.

Ā 

and recently this photo onĀ  instagram:

Ā 

if true :giveup:Ā Come thru Angelina :giveup:Ā give us the RedOne bops we love :giveup:Ā 

Ā 

As a marketing writer and writer for a magazine, I feel like the writer may have been privy to information we don't know but something we extremely care about, yet they felt like it was kind of like a throwaway "oh they know this already" line because they could probably care less about her in their everyday life and pay very little attention to what she's doing (unlike us).Ā 

Also that Instagram photo is quite telling. She's definitely working on something or sharing her input on a musical project of some sort. They don't seem like they're working on ASIB together, so I feel like that can be safely ruled out UNLESS they're helping her delve into making a soundtrack for ASIB (honestly don't know how much control she's going to have over it, or if she's just making a song or two for it). Or maybe it's Super Bowl relatedĀ (help with mixing, mixing for a stadium show, etc.)?

Again it's all speculation. For all we know she's making an 8-song EP record title "Stefani" to serve as her Fame Monster to Joanne. But SOMETHING is definitely UP.

monsterdino

There are 5 options about this:

- The writer made a mistake.

- C3C

- LG6

- Greatest Hits (w/ 2-3 new songs)

- Reissue of Joanne (like TF and TFM)

Johan Colli

Lmao I love this because it was probably a typo but it's like with the SBĀ everyone outside GGD cares about Gaga againĀ :giveup:Ā queen get that promo and fake news that cause controversy

PrincessPeach
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

There are 5 options about this:

- The writer made a mistake.

- C3C

- LG6

- Greatest Hits (w/ 2-3 new songs)

- Reissue of Joanne (like TF and TFM)

Ā 

i think it's still way too early for a greatest hits tbh

i think it's likely a reissue of joanneĀ based on the people she was working with

monsterdino
Just now, PrincessPeach said:

i think it's still way too early for a greatest hits tbh

i think it's likely a reissue of joanneĀ based on the people she was working with

But it was rumoured that Gaga is about to release a Greatest Hits album after SB, so that's why I mentioned itĀ 

Archived