💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Forbes Talks SB: "most prestigious marketing platform" & Lady Gaga

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

The NFL Won't Pay Lady Gaga To Perform At The Super Bowl Halftime Show

If you're an independent creative or run a small business, you've most likely been offered little to no payment in exchange for an exposure opportunity - but if you assumed this arrangement wouldn't fly for superstars playing the Super Bowl halftime show, then you're wrong.

Musicians make money through a number of revenue streams including album sales, merchandise, licensing and live performance. If you had to guess how much a global superstar would collect to play during one of the largest sporting events in the world, you may be way off. Lady Gaga, like her Super Bowl predecessors Coldplay, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, Madonna, Katy Perry and the Black Eyed Peas, will perform for the staggering cost of $0.00 this year. (Charted below by Sports Interaction & SCORE A SCORE)

Super-Bowl-Lady-Gaga-newlogo1-1200x800.j

The biggest brands and advertisers still agree that the Super Bowl is the most prestigious marketing platform available today. Drawing in over 200 million eyeballs, the highly anticipated event offers an incredible opportunity for exposure. Amongst the swarm of content and festivities, the halftime show performance is unique, and stands out from the crowds of companies willing to pay north of $5 million for just 30 seconds in the spotlight.

Read more:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jordanpassman/2017/01/23/the-nfl-wont-pay-lady-gaga-to-perform-at-the-super-bowl-halftime-show/#6c592cc12553

a very good article about how the SuperBowl can offer a big exposure

EDIT:  WHY do i got a warning point for this post ? :huh:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats
2 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

With Lady Gaga’s new album slated for early October ‘17

I'M SORRY WHAT

LetsGetHigh

Okay but Pepsi will be paying $10M for her stage props and crap like that, NFL doesn't need to pay her anything. It's basically 'free' promo for her. With 200M average views, she's ought to pay for a placement herself. :rip:

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I'M SORRY WHAT

Yeah they did the same mistake on the photo figure. :rip: Unless our grammar is scheisse.

2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I'M SORRY WHAT

Maybe they haven't heard of Joanne and think that she's releasing this October :poot: 

Gaga Monster

Queen of not getting paid to perform on TV announced in an article with several mistakes from a prestigious website

GGD Presidential Elections

GagaMyBlood95

Obviously, they don't have to pay the performers, since the performers will make, lets say, 'enough' money through album sales, single sales, streaming, and exposure for future performances/concerts!

Caesium

Kiiiiiii @ people paying $247 to see Drake for him to deliver vocals like these

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived