💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Gaga better performer than Beyonce

Quark

Featured Posts

Shitwrecked

Beyonce is the consistently better performer, she never fails at delivering life, even though some find her dance routines stale, you can't deny that she nails them with every fiber of her weave. 

When Gaga's average, she is average. When Gaga is great, she is fantastic. 

Gaga's highs far outway Beyonce's. 

ibp19alwidapxist9yjrb2ke.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto
3 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

Although Gaga can sing better than Beyonce,

Beyonce can sing better while dancing than Gaga.

You know she lips, right?

OT: You can see Beyoncé is a perfectionist and works her a$$ off to nail the complete performance and I've always admired her for that. Personally, I prefer a more personal and spontaneous performer like Gaga, but that doesn't mean one of them is better. Both are absolute kweens!

Free my mind

KleinGa

As some of you noted, Beyonce's performances are very much polished, well put together and all intricate details are well catered for. Her vocals are usually always top notch and the dancing does not affect it one bit.

Gaga, on the other hand is more messy and gives off the theatre vibes. She seeks to create a cinematic experience while Beyonce seeks to create more of a musical experience. In terms of grandeur and style, Beyonce obviously wins with that one.

However, I think Beyonce's performances are always... the same. In terms of costuming, choreography and even stage design it has all evolved to look the same. Even though some performances are notably different, everytime I watch her, I feel as if she's done this before. She fails to elevate.

Beyonce's performances and Gaga's both go well with their respective musical styles, which differentiates the two. 

They are two very different performers that occupy different niches in terms of performances. In terms of who's the best? Hard to say. Beyonce never fails to put on a grand show that leaves viewers mesmerized, Gaga, however can range from putting on a grand show to a very intimate small setting coupled with her theatrics. 

Glitterngrease

A few years ago I would have agreed wholeheartedly. Her TFM and BTW era performances in particular had something special that I've never seen in Bey. But I don't see it in Gaga recently, sorry to say.

Glitterngrease
48 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

However, I think Beyonce's performances are always... the same. In terms of costuming, choreography and even stage design it has all evolved to look the same. Even though some performances are notably different, everytime I watch her, I feel as if she's done this before. She fails to elevate.

This I completely agree with. She's an incredible performer, but she bores me.

boyerased

Beyonce's performances has that larger than life feel. Gaga almost mastered it bt went downhill after the BTW era while Beyonce from Superbowl onwards managed to master that feel.

Beyonce is sharper and more precise than Gaga, but that is because she was, for a long time trained to be a performer. Gaga with the same experience as Beyonce might actually beat Beyonce but she's still fairly new compared to Bey.

What Bey lacks is Gaga's passion and sincerity. When you see a bey show you don't feel as connected to her than to Gaga. Plus Gaga's performances have versatility, you don't know what to expect.

Really don't know much about Beyonce. Anything I have seen was underwhelming so don't think she in the same league as gaga.

FlopSlurper

Well the other one that I don't know rehearses one performance and then she performs the exact performance everywhere, whereas Gaga tries not to repeat herself. This and the fact that Gaga writes her own songs and pours her heart into them makes her come off as more authentic and raw.

FlopSlurper
Just now, littlebitch said:

she was a perfect performer before ARTPOP

She really went downhill with the ARTPOP era

Don't be a little bitch and leave ARTPOP out of this mess

giphy.gif

Most importantly, I don't like Beyonce's music. She is very good at performing the music I don't like, though. :) Lady Gaga performs music I love.

I'm looking forward to seeing Lady Gaga at the Super Bowl. Maybe she will be more like her old self when she sings classics like "Bad Romance". The dive bar tour was OK, but I want to see the old theatrical Gaga with the rock star attitude. You know, when she makes you want to put your paws up, like metal bands make you want to make the sign of the horns (at least those of us who like metal music).

BTW, some people who think Joanne-era Gaga has lost it as a performer seem to forget that she sings better than ever. Let's see the halftime show, and let's see the tour. Maybe it'll be her best one yet.

Edge Of Venus

Both are good singers but Bey can actually dance. Sorry but I don't think Gaga is very good at dancing.

Archived