đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Legit Insider?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

InTraumatica
2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I'm not here to spoil anyone's plans. If other people want to, that's on them, but I find it a little disrespectful to Gaga.

So this insider spoiled Gaga's plans? :diane:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTraumatica
1 minute ago, deeman said:

Found another.

Have you ever seen cover of A-YO? :neyde:

Just now, DziJuLaj said:

Have you ever seen cover of A-YO? :neyde:

A-YO is indoors it has a mirror on the ceiling unless that means the moon or something. hmm.

Luke78619
14 minutes ago, deeman said:

A-YO is indoors it has a mirror on the ceiling unless that means the moon or something. hmm.

c7f.gif

i don't understand what your point is :awkney: why did you share that video, it's just John Wayne playing over the AYO cover art, it has 0 significance :awkney:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PropaGaga
48 minutes ago, deeman said:

This clip certainly looks like high quality filming.

This was uploaded last October, so definitely not real lol.

56 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

also a desert? You really think gaga would do a desert again? 

well John wayne did a lot of westerns that had desert in them.

""John Wayne personified for millions the nation's frontier heritage. Eighty-three of his movies were Westerns, and in them he played cowboys, cavalrymen, and unconquerable loners extracted from the Republic's central creation myth."[5]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne

Luke78619
10 minutes ago, deeman said:

well John wayne did a lot of westerns that had desert in them.

""John Wayne personified for millions the nation's frontier heritage. Eighty-three of his movies were Westerns, and in them he played cowboys, cavalrymen, and unconquerable loners extracted from the Republic's central creation myth."[5]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne

But imagine the meltdowns if she did PI 2.0 :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MJHolland
2 hours ago, Unwavering said:

Dancing in Circles has potential, more than others. I find it to be the catchiest song on Joanne BY FAR. I wonder how would it do for GP.

You really think a song about Gaga finger blasting herself would do well on radio? :awkney:

everytime this fan base thinks something will smash, it ends up not working.

DWUW ended out of the top #10

Million Reasons out of top #50.

But guess what? When dope was a promotional single that no one liked, it went #8 :staymad::poot:

nn just kidding.

Whatever song she releases, I hope they'll work on a music vid and just do a good job. As long as it peak inside top 50 it will be a WIN for me

Spoiler

btw @PropaGaga off topic but the dope single cover u using right now is like one of my favorites ever. So good to see someone using it :poot:

5 hours ago, MJHolland said:

You really think a song about Gaga finger blasting herself would do well on radio? :awkney:

Does the message really matter when it comes to radio hits? I have heard absurdly obscene hits and too few people complained about those.

MJHolland
1 minute ago, Unwavering said:

Does the message really matter when it comes to radio hits? I have heard absurdly obscene hits and too few people complained about those.

Gaga hasn't had a hit since 2013 because she's relatively irrelevant and no one wants to hear her

What would cause people to all of a sudden just want to her about her fingering herself? I'm a Gaga stan and even I don't want to hear about her finger blasting herself :ladyhaha:

It would flop for the same reason GUY flopped. Gaga is sooo unsexy to the GP, plus no one wants to hear about power bottoming on the radio (or female masturbation).

FlopSlurper
16 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

Then they posted a picture that hasn't been posted anywhere

This expose and boiling tea is courtesy of @Sycamore:poot: 

Robo Ga
10 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Just like MR slayed the charts, right? :awkney:

When will LMs understand that this era won't have a hit... :awkney:

I never believed MR would slay the charts, actually I thought it was the wrong choice for a second single, so speak for yourself please

🤖⚡️

2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Gaga hasn't had a hit since 2013 because she's relatively irrelevant and no one wants to hear her

What would cause people to all of a sudden just want to her about her fingering herself? I'm a Gaga stan and even I don't want to hear about her finger blasting herself :ladyhaha:

It would flop for the same reason GUY flopped. Gaga is sooo unsexy to the GP, plus no one wants to hear about power bottoming on the radio (or female masturbation).

You're making a case like the GP will dislike the song because it is about masturbation solely because it's by Gaga. If that's the case, it's not like GP will not hate her anyway for whatever song she puts out.

Archived