💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Backstage video on Instagram

KleinGa

Featured Posts

Just now, Emigrante said:

and that personality is fading away fast because of her voice. This is so extra. I can't. 

you don't just start talking like a bimbo full time. it's not just her voice. it's not the almost unrecognizable face either. there's simply no spontaneity left in her. she seems traumatized/more insecure than ever and it's not getting any better. it's scary.

I'm not overreacting or whining. it actually makes me sad. I'm one of the people who enjoy her recent output as much as her earlier work so I'm not that type of fan either.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofkc

I think it sounds weird because it is a video of a video. A bet this is the behind the scenes documentary she is teasing. 

2 hours ago, Melibi said:

4 pages into this thread and no one has mentioned the cool clear box thing: 

"Patent pending" 

What is that :huh:

9 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

If you had a deep connection with Gaga like some of us have you wouldn't be affected by the pitch of her voice. Listen to her words - its substance are message - are beautiful.

it's not like I'm saying she's vile now. her message doesn't have to change for her "young courage" to start fading. it's exactly what bothers me. it feels like surrender.

KleinGa
2 minutes ago, JDi said:

it's not like I'm saying she's vile now. her message doesn't have to change for her "young courage" to start fading. it's exactly what bothers me. it feels like surrender.

and you got all of this from a voice recording?

17 minutes ago, Wild said:

What is that :huh:

Don't wanna get too hyped by thinking Intel but it looks Intel-ish. 

ETA: everyone is too busy criticizing the sound of her voice to notice this clue she provided about her performance. 

djBuffoon
9 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

That is NOT her speaking  :rip:

If anything it sounds like a soccer mom's voice :rip: 

It is her. I didn't think it was at first, but the sound quality of the video is utter shite, and completely obscures the lower register of her voice, making it sound a lot higher. :toofunny: 

Kermit the frog

It would be so cool if she really was the first female performer to perform on her own. 

2 hours ago, KleinGa said:

and you got all of this from a voice recording?

no. I got it from following Lady Gaga.

you guys use the "and you got this from *current issue*" every single time. that's funny.

donutellha

born this way IMPACT

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Anastasia
17 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

I love her so much :giveup:

Only 2 weeks away ladies! Tp1BuV6.png

It crept up on me holy sh*t :deadbanana:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Reality
9 hours ago, JDi said:

why not?

some of us aren't here just to be slayed by mama or whatever. some of us are here because we used to deeply connect with a personality that is fading away fast.

It's her f*cking voice. Sorry that it changes over the years or whatever. 

It's literally the most minuscule thing you could focus on.

And I'm sorry, but don't give me this "some of us are here because we used to deeply connect with a personality that is fading away fast" bullsh*t. It's her voice. Maybe she was doing rehearsals that day and that made it sound a bit weird.

You are literally saying her voice = her personality. She still has that same passion and love! It's just her voice!

🃏🖤👹

giskardsb
18 hours ago, OMonster said:

Why is there all this negative talk about Gaga's voice? Can't you see that this is why she has had to distance herself from us? 

Here she is, talking about US to her team and how this huge, global platform is for us: the broken kids who found and continue to find happiness in Gaga. She wants to put on the best show of her career for us - her monsters. 

And in return, she's getting ridiculed for sounding too Hollywood? She can't win. 

:huh:

GGD needs an anti-nostalgia vaccine.

Archived