💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will perform at the 59th Grammys?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Katy did the Superbowl halftime show in 2015 and yet performed By the Grace of God one week later at the Grammys.

So Gaga could do the same.

Assuming the third single is performed at the halftime show, and a video is shot and will be released soon after the halftime show, a Grammy performance of it would be amazing. It doesn't have to be very complicated, awesome stage lights with an intense choreography (for John Wayne, I'm hoping) would serve an equally excellent performance as Born This Way was performed in 2011 at the Grammys.

Yes, she's not nominated but it's not the first time a non-nominee perform at the show.

I also think the Grammys would want her to be on their show and probably have extended an invitation to her because one week before their ceremony is the biggest event in America and Lady Gaga happens to be someone the Grammy panel pays a lot of attention to...

That would be so amazing tbh... But she performed already the last 2 shows so.. And I guess she might take a 2 weeks break after the SuperBowl, it's probably nerve wracking to do such a big show

He8MyHeart

It would be great but I don't think it will happen. She'll probably take a well deserved break after SB.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

It would be great but I don't think it will happen. She'll probably take a well deserved break after SB.

She will not have a break I guess. She's making a tour announcement and starting its rehearsals and concept development soon, she's promoting the third single and will be releasing the video soon, these take a lot of time. Good thing is she enjoys what she does.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Warhol Killer said:

If she does, then what will she perform?

The third single, rumoured to be John Wayne?

Blahwhatever22

I really want her to tbh, She probably won't though. I think it would be great promo to kick start her next single.

Bradley
Just now, Blahwhatever22 said:

I really want her to tbh, she probably won't though. I think it would be great promo to kick start her next single.

I mean, a Superbowl performance, a video release short after the halftime show, a Grammy performance, + some interviews and TV promotion (Ellen, Jimmy Fallon, etc.)

how flop can this song be?

ComeToMama

Id be here for Angel Down at the grammys. Assuming the next single is upbeat (possibly JW) a ballad would be nice for the grammy setting. Or atleast a nice acoustic version of whatever the current single will be. 

RochestrMonstr

Her third consecutive Grammys performance, especially right after her second consecutive Super Bowl performance, would be AMAZING! 

But, I totally understand if it doesn't happen. I believe she'll perform at the Grammys again though.

Not only has she proven her vocal talent in the last couple of years, but she's also proven that she can still sell music. (Every major album she's released has crossed a million except Joanne so far, but Joanne seems to be on it's way too. Many "formerly" popular artists can't sell that much)

She should be able to remain well within the public eye, at least at level she is currently, for years to come (regardless of whether or not she ever repeats the 2010 level of commercial success, which some people seem to think is so crucial for whatever reason). 

Dorothy Gale

I think she should take this year off and perform the LG6 lead single next year when she accepts AOTY for Joanne. :stalkga:

For real though, performing at the Grammys 4 years in a row is a bit much, especially since they've kind of snubbed her. 

Bradley
2 hours ago, Dorothy Gale said:

I think she should take this year off and perform the LG6 lead single next year when she accepts AOTY for Joanne. :stalkga:

For real though, performing at the Grammys 4 years in a row is a bit much, especially since they've kind of snubbed her. 

Cheek to Cheek - 2015

David Bowie tribute - 2016

she didn't perform in 2014. So it would be three years in a row but still, at least it's something original from her. Katy performed Dark Horse in 2014 and By the Grace of God in 2015, both songs from the same album.

Archived