💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne era is very consistant

caseymonster

Featured Posts

caseymonster

Ex joanne hater here.  Although i do not love the direction gaga is taking with joanne sound. I must admitt, This era is extremely well menaged. Gaga is consistant. She doesnt do some random interviews that are boring af (where she blabbers about some bs and contradicts herself) , shes on point, and most importantly she seems to enjoy the era and it obviously shows.     Right now shes focused on america. And soon shell start promoting in europe with festivals such as the one in brazil and world tour.  Well done bobby, well done.  

Rebel Heart
1 minute ago, Gagz said:

It's certainly been consistent :poot:

consistently a flop :poot:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

FrankGutz

yeah, the no promo that got me banned is consistent tbh, except for those months in the MR era that gave me life

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

caseymonster
Just now, Rebel Heart said:

consistently a flop :poot:

Definitly not a flop. I know some people who loved this album. And i think its starting to become cool to like gaga again

Rebel Heart
1 minute ago, caseymonster said:

Definitly not a flop. I know some people who loved this album. And i think its starting to become cool to like gaga again

I was only joking :poot:

Spoiler

kinda :poot:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Saint Hollywood

this era is very successful in my eyes :firega: second largest female debut of 2016 :firega: almost platinum :firega: Super Bowl :firega: tour coming soon :firega:

I like how this era isn't as messy as ARTPOP but I wouldn't give up too many props until after the singles, tour, etc. But I'm glad to see you've changed your outlook on Joanne! :hug:

Blahwhatever22

Id say yes in terms of the music, Visuals and the concept. I do think the this era has lacked the excitement and crazy facture of her other eras though.

Irrelevant

Im just hoping this era turns out to be similar to This Is Acting tbh. She needs to release a single in February right after the SB.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

KleinGa

Yes yes, it's very consistent in terms of visuals and everything else.

The Lady is a chamelon and sticks to whatever she's doing no matter how much you hate on her and ask her to stop. She really belives in her art.

I love the music but hate the era but I never expected her to divert because majority of the fans are not pleased. She's going to stay this way until the end of the era next year.

So be prepared Little Monstrosities, she aint gonna staph for you. 

Spoiler

Hopefully she's not consistent for the Superbowl 

RochestrMonstr
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

I love the music but hate the era but I never expected her to divert because majority of the fans are not pleased. She's going to stay this way until the end of the era next year.

This seems like an exaggeration. It's true, there are plenty of fans who are disappointed. 

But there is plenty of love for the Joanne era too! To say the "majority" doesn't like it seems like a bit much. 

Bradley

Public impression is definitely better than that for ARTPOP. Though I adore both albums.

If anything, this album is more loved and cherished by critics (and possibly Grammy voters) than ARTPOP was. So sales and video views don't matter that much.

Dorothy Gale

This era is another step in the long process of rehabilitating her image after 2011-2014. I think the SuperBowl will be another huge Oscar moment that shifts public perception of Gaga in a completely new direction. 

2 hours ago, caseymonster said:

Ex joanne hater here.  Although i do not love the direction gaga is taking with joanne sound. I must admitt, This era is extremely well menaged. Gaga is consistant. She doesnt do some random interviews that are boring af (where she blabbers about some bs and contradicts herself) , shes on point, and most importantly she seems to enjoy the era and it obviously shows.     Right now shes focused on america. And soon shell start promoting in europe with festivals such as the one in brazil and world tour.  Well done bobby, well done.  

How's the era well managed when there was no promo for the lead single, no promo until the album's week release, a single switch, a crappy video and barely any radio interviews? Also, how's she not contradicting herself when all she's been doing and saying this era contradicts everything she's done before Joanne? lmao

Archived