rumor

SlaveBlonde hints at 'John Wayne'

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

And I'm sitting here wondering why everybody are wetting themselves over John Wayne, as it is the worst Joanne song.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

No matter what song the next single is, it'll probably flop anyway. I would love to see a video for John Wayne and a performance of it at the superbowl! My sister and friends all think that John Wayne is the best song from Joanne.

Fame IV
12 hours ago, adammonroe said:

I don't care if the song flops (which is kinda obvious it will) but I NEED a Gaga-esque video, I'm honestly tired of this Joanne thing, those visuals are just plain boring. No offense to Gaga, I mean Jaonne, but she's not as half as interesting as she used to.

Because the visuals are diferent and not as eccentric as before, ot doesn't mean she is boring. I'm loving this era, she is free and with the power on her hands.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
19 minutes ago, Whis said:

No matter what song the next single is, it'll probably flop anyway. I would love to see a video for John Wayne and a performance of it at the superbowl! My sister and friends all think that John Wayne is the best song from Joanne.

Million Reasons is a hit song first listen. Radios are just awful for Gaga. So the flop doesn't mean anything.

I just want an iconic single :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Girl Under You
49 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

What's so insider-ish of them exactly? BN was between traders when ARTPOP was released. 

Nothing else gives me 'insider' feelings.

They announced 'Eau de Gaga' months before Gaga did.

They posted MJH lyrics before it was released as well as Brooklyn Nights lyrics

shmal96

John Wayne as a single with a featured artist would SMASH. Like Sia feat. Sean Paul with Cheap Thrills. John Wayne is already a pretty short song (less than 3 minutes long) So adding a featured artist/rapper/anyone but R. Kelly on it, especially during the bridge, would make John Wayne a GP BOP, because the GP loves generic featured artists!!

Archived