Ladey gags is NM bad rip off :poot:

Delete this

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
666 others
13 hours ago, Weasel said:

Silent? She protested in front of his tower a few hours after results were in :flop: Back then everyone was bitching she should promote her new album and focus on the music. Now when she's preparing her biggest performance ever we get complaints about her being ''silent'' :madge:

This tbh.

:holyshit:

SilkSpectre0
14 hours ago, QueenTam said:

I'm really not. I'm not trying to say 'wow gaga is being a bitch for not speaking up during this time' I'm just curious cuz she is always brave enough to speak up. I know her opinion on this,I just really hoped she'd show up at the march today or at least tweet about it

I thought she would tweet, especially after the awareness she has raised for sexual assault in the past year which is one of the issues at the woman's rights marches

edit: just saw the tweet. Glad she acknowledged it.

SilkSpectre0
14 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

He is not doing something against civil rights right now ._. ... there's no reason to protest at this point. Do it when he threats LGBT rights (something that's gonna happen sooner or later)

Umm hello appointing mike pence was a threat to LGBT rights. Him assaulting women was a threat to women's rights. Protest is a democratic right. Also for everyone thinking this protest was purely anti trump you're wrong. This was a woman's rights march, highlighting the need for women's rights in Trumos America and around the world. Stop saying that because he's elected women shouldn't be marching. 

I hope she is setting up a protest to end all protests. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

IllusionPerfect

She has a contract with the Super Bowl not to take any political stance until after her performance. 

holy scheisse
15 hours ago, Parach said:

Why is she silent? 

She was really loud when it was the best time to be. 

Please. Gaga was an advocate for LGBT and feminism before each movement caught wind and gained traction in the 2010s. 

15 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

He is not doing something against civil rights right now ._. ... there's no reason to protest at this point. Do it when he threats LGBT rights (something that's gonna happen sooner or later)

I highly doubt hes gonna do anything to threaten LGBT rights tbh

13 hours ago, Tellerphone said:

If She doesn't make a statement at Superbowl then we will know she was afraid of a potential backlash and how it could have a negative effect on Joanne sales.

Why would she need to make a political statement at SB? Thats not even what its about. Theres no need all she should do is background images of peace and whatnot.

insight
8 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I highly doubt hes gonna do anything to threaten LGBT rights tbh

nobody imagined he'd  ever be elected

thefamebitch

First off, she campaigned and advocated for the cause when it actually could have helped prevent this. As for her not saying anything, it's obvious she's performing a show for millions of Americans in a few weeks where the viewership is dominated by more or the people who would support trump (white males, etc). She's trying not to turn people off of her performance before it even starts, she's a performer at the end of the day and that's what her concern is. 

she is busy with more important stuff, like the superbowl for example:staymad:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived