💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Thoughts

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

Imagine a concept album where Lady GaGa is portraying a coked out lesbian with multiple personalities who is looking for revenge on her former lover(s). The lead single would be called "Young As Yesterday" and would be about our cultures views on women aging and the video would be the Telephone continuation where Gaga is now an elderly woman with dementia who has only hallucinated the Paparazzi and Telephone music videos and now is trying to escape Beyonce, her cute younger nurse poisoning her due to a terrible case of munchausen by proxy. The video ends with GaGa marrying her nurse/captor. 

The album would have songs about Lana Del Rey, Grimes and even Cupcakke. As all of these women would be Gaga's former lovers. The album would be 22 tracks long, GaGa's longest album to date. The album would be called "The Famine" and would be a recreation of her first album cover, but it would be a picture of GaGa put through those aging devices they use to find children who went missing a long time ago. 

Here's a potential track list idea:

1. The Famine feat. Paula Abdul

2. Young As Yesterday 

3. Why I'll Never Go To That City Again 

4. Onion Girl feat. Cupcakke 

5. Guidice

6. American Idol/Dragon Jake Long 

7. Why did I take that pill? 

8. Douche

9. Severus Germanotta 

10. Daddy's Girl 

11. Epione 

12. tnediserpymton 

13. 13 

14. A Star Is What You Make It 

15. Flesh Without Sperm

16. Leatherz 

17. **** Sam Smith feat. Diane Warren

18. AOTY is mine

19. Ray Liotta's *****

20. Salutations (Interlude)

22. Curtain Call

Reference points: 

GhettoFabulous

:awkney:Sweetie I have something to tell you .....

Zmqor.gif

Add regular girl and  ma me pa pa pa there 

deluxe can be Farm This Way + Farmpop( a reverse oldMcdonaldhadafarmian expierence) 

:diane::sharon:

Fernster7

No, thank you.:awkney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

"GaGa" :awkney:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Saint Hollywood
1 hour ago, Dorothy Gale said:

9. Severus Germanotta 

11. Epione 

17. **** Sam Smith feat. Diane Warren

18. AOTY is mine

tumblr_mub77sivA81svi3flo1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_ne2tiwSkjA1s2uupz.gif

1 hour ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Imagine a concept album where Lady GaGa is portraying a coked out lesbian with multiple personalities who is looking for revenge on her former lover(s). The lead single would be called "Young As Yesterday" and would be about our cultures views on women aging and the video would be the Telephone continuation where Gaga is now an elderly woman with dementia who has only hallucinated the Paparazzi and Telephone music videos and now is trying to escape Beyonce, her cute younger nurse poisoning her due to a terrible case of munchausen by proxy. The video ends with GaGa marrying her nurse/captor. 

The album would have songs about Lana Del Rey, Grimes and even Cupcakke. As all of these women would be Gaga's former lovers. The album would be 22 tracks long, GaGa's longest album to date. The album would be called "The Famine" and would be a recreation of her first album cover, but it would be a picture of GaGa put through those aging devices they use to find children who went missing a long time ago. 

Here's a potential track list idea:

1. The Famine feat. Paula Abdul

2. Young As Yesterday 

3. Why I'll Never Go To That City Again 

5. Guidice

7. Why did I take that pill? 

8. Douche

9. Severus Germanotta 

10. Daddy's Girl 

11. Epione