Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you want from LG6?

Creyk

Featured Posts

On 2017. 01. 23. at 10:56 AM, Shitwrecked said:

Something fresh. 

I'd love for Gaga to round up underground producers and create some kind of melting pot of industrial music.

It would be lovely if she did that

Imagine the shock of those underground producers when they got the call from Lady Queen Gaga lol

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blueskye

For her to finally be accepted by her fans (real and fake) for the artist that she is and stop trying to force her into this 'must be chart successful' smash hits box. 

adamsenigma

A POP album. Idk, even with some R&B influences. I really want Gaga to be mainstream and succesful again. I want Ali Payami, Max Martin, Diplo, Daft Punk, Boots and BloodPop producing for the album. Gaga, Diane Warren and Justin Tranter writing and another feat with Bey or The Weeknd.

holy scheisse

i want her to innovate idk i want something fresh, and pioneering, and politically charged and emotional and honest, not like joanne, i found ARTPOP to be more honest. idk

but my expectations are 0 as to not be disappointed :wtfga:

5 hours ago, Greanskye said:

For her to finally be accepted by her fans (real and fake) for the artist that she is and stop trying to force her into this 'must be chart successful' smash hits box. 

That is never going to happen.

5 hours ago, Greanskye said:

We want her to be successful and keep making music and touring and putting on shows for years to come. You can't do this without commercial success.

MaryJaneHolland
On 1/21/2017 at 5:08 PM, Zsolti said:

That's sadly an overstatement. Just look at comments on the official NFL Facebook page... they think she's a talentless hack. It's no good. 

those people will never find her talented. if certain people dont want to see her as a talented artist, they wont, even if she makes 10 Joanne-ish albums

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

those people will never find her talented. if certain people dont want to see her as a talented artist, they wont, even if she makes 10 Joanne-ish albums

10 more Joanne albums and she will definately fade into irrelevancy!

Archived