Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rebel Heart Megarate Results: OUT NOW

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

omg how could I miss this, the results are tragic. Some of the best songs are so low like wtf. Body Shop and Best Night as the worst songs..?

b6aqvo.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

I listened to the album for the first time now, following your rates progression. I was actually surprised, there are some really decent songs on here! 

Iconic is iconic

chaeri pls

Mistress Dita

WHY IS BEST NIGHT AT 18!!!! WHO DID THISSSSSSSSSSS. 

The line "You can call me M tonight" is iconic af!

Mistress Dita

I just finished reading all the results. I am at a loss for words...... the results of this album are complete BS. Some of the best songs are sooo low. And the worst are so ****ing high. I am disappointed in the people who rated this. :saladga:

Antonio
15 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

@Antonio: "How did Madonna go from "When it all falls, when it all falls down, I'll be your fire when the light goes out" to: "We get freaky when you want, na na na na na". #NuffSaid"

I hope you all consumed this brilliant piece of writing and made the best out of it

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

hausoffame

I'm sorry, but I'm a huge M fan and love her, but a lot of this album is not up to M standards. The production is just off to me. I did see the RH tour twice and it gave me some faves like Iconic,S.E.X., Holy Water, Devil Pray, Ghosttown and Rebel Heart. I just wished she would've showed some love to Hold Tight and Inside Out. Out of the 18 tracks, I think I can make a decent 10 track lp.

Archived