💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: Lady Gaga and I have been in a fight since she was born.

SharGaga

Featured Posts

SilkSpectre0
34 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Some of you guys are ridiculous. The only reason Gaga got upset in that Apple Music interview with Zane was because he insinuated that Gaga's ENTIRE FRIGGIN LIFE was in parallel to Madonna's. That was disrespectful of HIM. Gaga reacted like any normal human being. She got defensive. Now I know she is a media trained artist and should of handled the situation a little better and not given Zane what he wanted by snapping the way she did but truly it's not like she brought Madonna up out of no where and dragged her or something. She was just offended that Zane suggested that Gaga's entire life story was a photo copy of Madonna's which was taking the "copy cat" allegations to a whole new level of disrespectful. 

This basically. I think it's a shame Gagas response can be easily interpreted as being pissed off purely at the Madonna comparison but I actually felt like her answer was kinda nice. SHe seemed more pissed off at the idea that if there has already been one Italian American girl make rebellious music and face sexism that anyone else with a similar storyline isn't relevant. I think especially to bring up that comparison when she is putting out such a personal album was even more silly. I felt like she was trying to point out to him that their similarities are shallow and that's EVERYONES story matters. You hear all the time creatives don't think they can make it because 'their story has already been told' but no one could tell it like them. I can imagine if I was Gaga I would be even more impatient with comparisons, they always do it more so with women than with men. With men even if they do compare they don't pit them against eachother

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insight
58 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

It was not the song itself that riled Madonna up..it was Gaga's existence in the pop world that did and she just needed 1 excuse to use to rationalize her hate.

That's wishful thinking taken to extremes

DeanWinchester
5 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I feel like that's REALLY reading into it. I literally had to squint. 

I guess sir if you say so. Some of us just like to read

tumblr_inline_n0x51egwIM1snbcqq.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

Also the ones trying to defend Madonna...You guys are simply bully apologists.

Madonna couldn't wait for any minuscule reason to drag/hate on Gaga. She used the BTW/EY similarities simply as an excuse to drag Gaga. You can tell she felt threatened ages before but could not find a legitimate reason to hate on Gaga..so when the opportunity came she rolled with it and started being extra about the whole BTW/EY thing. 

It was not the song itself that riled Madonna up..it was Gaga's existence in the pop world that did and she just needed 1 excuse to use to rationalize her hate.

Madonna_covers_Lady_Gaga_born_this_way-4

anorexia-lady-gaga-madonna-Favim.com-171

both pre-BTW. Please explain.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Rockets

She did say some pretty stupid things about Gaga, as Gaga did with her. They can't act like OMG it was completely made up whilw they are both responsible for not being able to end it (like gaga,s radio interview where she started good and ended sounding really bitter towards her). It's tiring tbh

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Edge Of Venus
2 hours ago, Albertodift said:

Some of you guys are ridiculous. The only reason Gaga got upset in that Apple Music interview with Zane was because he insinuated that Gaga's ENTIRE FRIGGIN LIFE was in parallel to Madonna's. That was disrespectful of HIM. Gaga reacted like any normal human being. She got defensive. Now I know she is a media trained artist and should of handled the situation a little better and not given Zane what he wanted by snapping the way she did but truly it's not like she brought Madonna up out of no where and dragged her or something. She was just offended that Zane suggested that Gaga's entire life story was a photo copy of Madonna's which was taking the "copy cat" allegations to a whole new level of disrespectful. 

Madonna was being a petty bitch singing the BTW/Express Yourself mashup on her tour but to think she was being threatened is delusional. She's never dragged Whitney, Beyoncé, Britney etc. and these girls were once as big as prime-Gaga at some point. 

Gaga was obviously heavily influenced by Madonna, from the Alejandro video to the BTW song to the Judas video,  you just can't deny the similarities. Nothing's wrong with that since Madonna was also doing that Marilyn Monroe schtick when she first blew up. Gaga could've just said she has always been inspired by Madge and moved on. (I don't even remembering her saying the Alejandro video was a tribute to Madonna?) Instead she flat out just told the world that BTW was inspired by Whitney and went on with those twitter meltdowns in 2012-2013. I'd be pissed too if I were Madonna but she took it way too far with the tour performance. Both could've handled the situation much better, but I guess that's another similarity between them, that both are insecure bitches LOL

10 hours ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

Madonna definitely had A part in the drama, She was throwing all types of shade during the BTW/EY mess. I appreciate Madge as A musican but she needs to stop milking this mess and collab already.

giphy.gif

everything in this comment is right

i love them both, i think it was the media all the time that made all the drama like most of the times

... and now i just sit in silence.

dlioncourt91

Oh look, another Madonna thread.

Same people saying the same anti-Madonna stuff in every post. :laughga:

monketsharona
9 hours ago, Scathach said:

"It's absurd"

Just as absurd as you calling her song reductive and mocking her during your concerts, honey :reductive:

Like it is totally absurd to say 'green hair and mechanical horse are a thing now'

Right now only fans are making the Madonna vs Lady Gaga living. Both singers are very warm to each other for the last few years...

3 hours ago, T E Anne said:

can she just shut the fünk up? unless it's something of substance and integrity, like when she copied gaga's ARTPOPist "putting the power back into the hands of the artist" speech, don't say anything.

LMAO Madonna always fought for artistic freedom in her work, that's literally the most stupid thing I've read on this forum

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

LMAO Madonna always fought for artistic freedom in her work, that's literally the most stupid thing I've read on this forum

Well you some Gaga fans think nothing existed before her lol They really need to listen to other things that Lady Gaga ^^ 

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Well you some Gaga fans think nothing existed before her lol They really need to listen to other things that Lady Gaga ^^ 

Absolutely agree!

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Madonna_covers_Lady_Gaga_born_this_way-4

anorexia-lady-gaga-madonna-Favim.com-171

both pre-BTW. Please explain.

109390w570.jpg

lady-gaga-madonna-met-thatgrapejuice-600

After BTW...your point? Just because she hang out with Gaga doesn't mean she wasn't kind of a bitch towards her. But I wouldn't expect her to actually say what she said in concerts/interviews in Gaga's face. Madonna's shady like that.

IDGAF

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, arctikstorm said:

Just because she hang out with Gaga doesn't mean she wasn't kind of a bitch towards her

You completely missed the point. I wasn't saying Madonna was never shady towards her. What I was responding to was the ridiculous notion that Madonna hated Gaga right from the start, which is completely untrue. Yes, she bullied Gaga but that was circa BTW era. Madonna was supportive of her before that.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived