Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Why is Gaga not releasing a new single along with the SB?

Battle 4 Ur Life

Featured Posts

Shipper

Cause she will drop it immediately after and ride the SB wave.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Anderson123

It's like 2 or 3 weeks away. She's busy rehearsing and if they want to push for a 3rd single then, they will release it.

Dorothy Gale

We shall see, she still has time to maybe surprise drop another single right before or right after. I think releasing a music video for the third Joanne single right after her performance would do wonders, but I'm not counting on her team to be good with timing. 

GagaXCupcakke

Well it's rumored that she shot a music video recently.  So that's a good sign a single is coming soon. (Maybe in time for the Super Bowl hype) 

16 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Cause she will drop it immediately after and ride the SB wave.

Radio is not going to just suddenly jump on board without a radio deal, and only lead singles get that. She needs to act quicker if she wants a hit. (but we all know she doesn't, so whatever)

Edonis

I'm hoping she would but I sadly have zero faith in her promo team. Yes they schedule performances and stuff but the timing in relation to single release is just as important as performance promotion. Her team is lacking in that department throughout this era 

Katsuki Bakugo

whatever song she playes from Joanne that isn't MR or PI ( and perhaps not Ayo) will be the single. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

alp0707
53 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

We shall see, she still has time to maybe surprise drop another single right before or right after. I think releasing a music video for the third Joanne single right after her performance would do wonders, but I'm not counting on her team to be good with timing. 

Releasing new single with Superbowl and uploading the video 4 weeks layer is her thing

Joshie S

She's smart. If ya'll don't even remember her setlist for the Dive Bar in LA, after she started blowing up because of Carpool Karaoke, then you need to learn to have faith in her....

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Edonis
20 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

She's smart. If ya'll don't even remember her setlist for the Dive Bar in LA, after she started blowing up because of Carpool Karaoke, then you need to learn to have faith in her....

She's not in charge with releasing singles to radio, etc. That's her team which is what majority of people are talking about when they say don't have faith. 

Panchecco

I don't know why but I know she better do it soon

giphy.gif

she could use it for the pepsi commercial and then release the official video after the SB

Spoiler

even though I'm not even sure if she shot a pepsi commercial or not
 Zooey-Deschanel-Sad-Agreement.gif

Archived