Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I just recruited some new Gaga fans

shmal96

Featured Posts

shmal96

So Just Dance came on the radio and my inner stan wanted to be like 'Yaaaasss bitch :giveup::giveup:' but I had to keep it calm. Then the barber started talking to me and the other barber and was like "Oh wow I haven't heard this song in a while! Kinda forgot about Gaga" and I was like "Do you listen to her much?" and they were like "Last I remember she was singing that being born that way song" and I was like "Well have you heard anything recently??" And they never listened to ARTPOP, C2C or Joanne so I educated them on everything Gaga has been doing since and then I played PI for them with my phone after (gotta get that promo :classy:) and they were like "Oh **** that's a banger! I gotta check out what she's been up to." So I just recruited two more fans to check out her recent stuff and they're all pumped now for the SB. (Didn't tell them about this site yet though because I thought that would be too much :toofunny:)

I hope they really checked some of her recent stuff. I bet they didn't even know she sang TEOG or You and I or even DWUW

lifeasgeorge
9 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

So Just Dance came on the radio and my inner stan wanted to be like 'Yaaaasss bitch :giveup::giveup:' but I had to keep it calm. Then the barber started talking to me and the other barber and was like "Oh wow I haven't heard this song in a while! Kinda forgot about Gaga" and I was like "Do you listen to her much?" and they were like "Last I remember she was singing that being born that way song" and I was like "Well have you heard anything recently??" And they never listened to ARTPOP, C2C or Joanne so I educated them on everything Gaga has been doing since and then I played PI for them with my phone after (gotta get that promo :classy:) and they were like "Oh **** that's a banger! I gotta check out what she's been up to." So I just recruited two more fans to check out her recent stuff and they're all pumped now for the SB. (Didn't tell them about this site yet though because I thought that would be too much :toofunny:)

I just can't help but feel that it's sarcasm :toofunny:

live and let live

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

Kinda forgot about Gaga

was PI that much irrelevant? :awkney: 

shmal96
9 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

What if they just said what the customer wanted to hear? :toofunny:

3 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I just can't help but feel that it's sarcasm :toofunny:

I hope not :cryga: I mean I played it after I paid anyways, and I always go to them so I think it was pretty genuine. Because they liked all her old stuff she's put out, but just the radio stuff like Pokerface, Just Dance, Bad Romance, etc. 

PunkTheFunk
13 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

What if they just said what the customer wanted to hear? :toofunny:

The customer is always right

tumblr_mda2clHDNv1rqnoczo1_400.gif

InsideOutright
22 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

I was like "Do you listen to her much?" and they were like "Last I remember she was singing that being born that way song"

giphy.gif

Gypsy Life

So you get a chance to educate someone on Gaga the past 5 years and Perfect Illusion is your first choice?

SlaeUrAnus
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

So you get a chance to educate someone on Gaga the past 5 years and Perfect Illusion is your first choice?

:air:  :air: 

In my messy era.

Archived