💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DIAMOND HEART Music Video idea

Blade

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

One of my favorite scenes from Marry The Night is after her breakdown in her apartment where she sits in her bathtub quietly singing  MTN as she dyes her hair. I think in the beginning she could do that, instead of putting on her makeup, to symbolize her change. It's a really great concept, I really like it :golfclap:

was NickARTPOP

LynpheaStar

It fits the autobiographical shtick she has right now + I like your idea :kara:

BUT

it has to be a continuation of the MR video :chica:, so it has to somehow start in a studio 

17 minutes ago, youandi said:

Sounds amazing! I came up with something similar when I was dreaming of a Joanne visual album.

I wrote this when I was up late and very tired so it probably won't make perfect sense. Also, this was wrote from the perspective of being part of an over all storyline/film which doesn't include the Perfect Illusion video.

Gaga walks into a dim lit bar ala the bud light advert, she is now donning the pink hat. She sits at the bar and orders a drink *Young wild american*. Whilst she's sat at the bar, he younger self is on stage, slowly pole dancing (with back up dancers) while singing the song. Cuts between her and Gaga at the bar singing. *ONE FIVE TEN LAY A MILLION* the dancing speeds up and gets more aggressive, with flashing lights. *YOUNG WILD AMERICAN* zooms out of close up on American flag held/rapped around Gaga who's laying in the back of her pick up truck in the desert during the day. Cut between shots of her playing the song with a band on a stage in the desert and shots or her singing while pole/Gogo dancing in the bar. First chorus finishes and she's walking through the desert carrying the flag over her shoulder *Young wild American*. Flicking between shots of her sat at the bar, singing and close ups of her walking through the desert singing. 'The Cowboy' enters the bar, paying a lot of attention to dancing gaga, pulls her by the hand off the stage. Chorus this time is completely in the desert but this time with a crowd like PI. *GOOD THING I KNOW WHAT I'M WORTH* Gaga and the cowboy roughly pulling each other into the back of the bar in a brightly lit half mirrored room, making out in a rough fashion. *young wild American* Gaga crowd surfing in the desert, now at night, and swinging the mic ala PI but in slow motion. Last chorus performing in the desert at night/shots of her singing and pole dancing in the bar. Song ends with Pink Gaga leaving the bar looking unsatisfied while young Gaga is with the Cowboy, pink Gaga gets in her car and drives off. 

Then the John Wayne chapter starts. 

This actually sounds so cool. Let's make Gaga shoot two videos for DH :derpga:

franciscoelho

I was so into DIC but now I think Diamond Heart is a better single choice:music: love your MV concept :icega:

Franciscoelho

3 minutes ago, LynpheaStar said:

It fits the autobiographical shtick she has right now + I like your idea :kara:

BUT

it has to be a continuation of the MR video :chica:, so it has to somehow start in a studio 

Lmao imagine she's in that pink outfit in the studio and the director shouts "cut! That's a wrap" and gaga goes to her dressing room & takes off her make up. And as she does that she looks in the mirror & sees the 19 year old Stefani who's in her apartment putting make-up on 🤷🏽‍♂️

10 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

One of my favorite scenes from Marry The Night is after her breakdown in her apartment where she sits in her bathtub quietly singing  MTN as she dyes her hair. I think in the beginning she could do that, instead of putting on her makeup, to symbolize her change. It's a really great concept, I really like it 

That would actually be so cool :giveup:

LynpheaStar
1 minute ago, vocalqueef said:

Lmao imagine she's in that pink outfit in the studio and the director shouts "cut! That's a wrap" and gaga goes to her dressing room & takes off her make up. And as she does that she looks in the mirror & sees the 19 year old Stefani who's in her apartment putting make-up on 🤷🏽‍♂️

This would be genius tbh :golfclap:

Just now, LynpheaStar said:

This would be genius tbh :golfclap:

I need to be in the Haus tbh

my next idea: masturbation p*rn as a music video for DIC, exclusively on ****Hub :poot:

Archived