💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Are you feeling worried about...?

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

The vocals are pre-recorded so yeah.

Honestly I hope some of the show is indeed pre-recorded and that maybe one or two songs are sung live. But I just want everything to go as smooth as possible and that she doesn't hit a wrong note :emma:

Let's hope that our girl quit smoking already.:huh:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

It isn't. The half time has delay, just that......

another shot before we kiss the other side

AndrewGr

First of all, I don't think that the vocals will be pre-recorded (in response to some members who are absolutely certain that they will be). If you follow her band members on social media you will see that they are rehearsing all day long and are happy af that they are going to play at the Super Bowl... So I doubt they would be like that if it wasn't live. 
And secondly, I don't think she is going to sound out of breath or dance uncomfortably... She is rehearsing for this since she was 4 years old :derpga:
Jokes aside, for the VMAS she rehearsed for, like, a week or two... maybe it was also because of the concept change. For the halftime show she's been rehearsing daily & extensively for over a month. In Gaga we trust :diane:

Gagalvaro
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

What? Really?

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

He8MyHeart

I know she said she quit smoking a few months back but I wonder if she kept it up. Whether she's smoking or not will probably impact on her breathing during the show.

Letmelivemylife

She's got this. She's gonna do just fine. I'm so so so proud of her. She's worked so hard and she totally deserves this. I wanted to shout it from the rooftops when I heard she was doing the super bowl I was so freakin proud. Lol I called my gf screaming "gaga's doing the Super Bowl!!!!! She made it!!!!!". I think my gf thought I'd lost my marbles lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Panchecco

tbh I've always thought that (when dancing is involved) she isn't able to control her breathing that well...:awkney:

but she'll be fine, she'll still have a few backing/pre-recorded vocals to help her during hard choreos and maybe she isn't gonna dance that much... Katy had basically 0 choreographies (she had to stand still and move her arms most of the time) and she sounded good, Beyoncé on the other hand danced the f*uck out of the stage but that's what she always does so it didn't sound like she was struggling with her breathing....

I guess we'll just have to wait, have faith and see tumblr_inline_o5yar1E1R51sv254k_540.png

Haroon
29 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

And NEWS, really? :toofunny:

17 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

News tho :gum:

Please report a thread if it's posted in the wrong section :sweat: 

GagaMyBlood95

I am not worried about her singing or dancing, like at all. I am just worried about the concept of the performance itself. Hopefully, she and her team will deliver, cuz this is the place where she needs to really shine!

Gagalvaro
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Please report a thread if it's posted in the wrong section :sweat: 

Sorry:giveup:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Haroon
1 minute ago, Gagalvaro said:

Sorry:giveup:

It's alright, majority of us (including me) have done it at some point or another :hug: 

doja scat

Katy Perry sounded great so I think Gaga will be fine :poot:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Archived