Waka Flocka Wipes Ass With Trump Supporter's Jacket

Princess Die

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna
1 hour ago, PaperIz said:

I normally would agree but a vote for Trump is vote against kindness and respect. You can't vote for a man like that and expect the opposite from it.

Anyways I love waka flocka. He could get it :lolly:

i think we need to analyze between his actions and what his motivation was.

what he did: he took someone else's jacket, property that isn't his' , and wiped his ass with said jacket, basically damaging it

his motivation: because the owner of that jacket is a trump supporter 

now... does his motivation make his actions any better ? in my opinion it does NOT. i have 0% sympathy for trump but you need to treat people fairly and with respect.

in the end actions like murder, theft and violence are still murder, theft and violence no matter what the motivation behind those things was (like... "he cheated on me" or " my parents didn't love me" etc and so on)

and just because that person is a trump supporter doesn't justify to wipe your ass with his property. instead educate ha with arguments rather than violence and hate that will only backfire in the end

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

aaronyoji
2 hours ago, ashae said:

I dislike trump but this is just a double standard. If he were to do the same thing with a Hillary supporter you would all be angry. Even if he is a trump supporter he still deserves the same amount of respect and kindness as everyone .

no they don't?? lol. 

where's all the kindness and respect when trump seeks to destroy healthcare, women rights, college education, immigration rights and is an all around tool? this person comes to a black person's concert and perpetuates that nonsense, he got what was coming to him considering trump supporters don't agree with the sentiment of black lives matter.....

2 hours ago, ashae said:

I dislike trump but this is just a double standard. If he were to do the same thing with a Hillary supporter you would all be angry. Even if he is a trump supporter he still deserves the same amount of respect and kindness as everyone .

Hillary doesn't preach hate and bigotry.

Saying you should respect Trump supporters is like saying we should respect the KKK or the Nazi party. No thanks.

The Child

He got a fine ass. :gaycat:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PaperIz
5 hours ago, ToughHooker said:

i think we need to analyze between his actions and what his motivation was.

what he did: he took someone else's jacket, property that isn't his' , and wiped his ass with said jacket, basically damaging it

his motivation: because the owner of that jacket is a trump supporter 

now... does his motivation make his actions any better ? in my opinion it does NOT. i have 0% sympathy for trump but you need to treat people fairly and with respect.

in the end actions like murder, theft and violence are still murder, theft and violence no matter what the motivation behind those things was (like... "he cheated on me" or " my parents didn't love me" etc and so on)

and just because that person is a trump supporter doesn't justify to wipe your ass with his property. instead educate ha with arguments rather than violence and hate that will only backfire in the end

I'm sorry I still have 0 sympathy. They voted for the behavior so they have to accept what it brings :lolly:

gagaisitalian
15 hours ago, ashae said:

Not when you support someone who didn't respect other people. 

Supporting a flat-out disrespectful and dehumanizing person (Trump) doesn't grant you the same respect as supporting someone who wanted to be the president for all people (Clinton).

4 hours ago, LDR said:

Not when you support someone who didn't respect other people. 

Supporting a flat-out disrespectful and dehumanizing person (Trump) doesn't grant you the same respect as supporting someone who wanted to be the president for all people (Clinton).

16 hours ago, Rush said:

Hillary doesn't preach hate and bigotry.

Saying you should respect Trump supporters is like saying we should respect the KKK or the Nazi party. No thanks.

This is just fighting fire with fire, it does not work. Being an asshole to an asshole does not solve any problems, only makes them exponentially more difficult. This is why an approach with kindness to people with opposing viewpoints actually brings people together instead of tearing people apart which what demonizing trump supporters does.

gagaisitalian
1 hour ago, ashae said:

This is just fighting fire with fire, it does not work. Being an asshole to an asshole does not solve any problems, only makes them exponentially more difficult. This is why an approach with kindness to people with opposing viewpoints actually brings people together instead of tearing people apart which what demonizing trump supporters does.

You're thinking about it too deeply. This was not a political ground with fare and courteous conversation or debating. This was a Waka Flocka concert with an audience member who, for no reason, was taunting a clothing item that had a very distinct and hated political figure on it. 

Princess Die
2 hours ago, Kenon Sings said:

feces come out of that

The ass or jacket? :madge:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Archived