đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Radio station calls Joanne a flop

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, BloodyJudas said:

It may have  "floped" as you incorrectly wrote but JOANNE has never FLOPPED and please bear this in mind.

Come off it,guys, It may not be the best selling album of the year ,but still it's doing OK.

Is just "okay" good enough coming from Lady Gaga?:huh:

The excuses on this site are getting out of control.

if she wants to become a simpleton then by all means and I'll always support but will probably switch to someone more creative and interesting soon along with ALOT of others 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
2 hours ago, BloodyJudas said:

It may have  "floped" as you incorrectly wrote but JOANNE has never FLOPPED and please bear this in mind.

Come off it,guys, It may not be the best selling album of the year ,but still it's doing OK.

Look at the likes on my first post here. Not the only one who thinks this. It FLOPPED for me and now bye. 

Regina George
59 minutes ago, Deki said:

And yet she makes more money in a week then you and i in a year.

Thats makes us even worse

So fck u bye

Delusion

Regina George
2 hours ago, boysboysboys said:

Just stop, you sound like a major douche. No, Joanne didn't flop although the rest weren't lies. I'm pretty sure people are also interested in the Superbowl because of Gaga, it's a topic. 

Sorry about that. Ask any football lover (who is watching SB) about Gaga and you will see. 

They are right, however the album would still be #1 without the Amazon deal, it's the second biggest female debut of 2016 come on :golfclap:. And Gaga sells more or as many albums without hits and with a toned down pop/country albums than trendy girls with hits and commercial music, give her respect for that

friedriich

I know that haters gonna hate, but since she is giving a lot of positivity to our world it's so hard to see fans around here that sensitive. Being a flop is not subjective at all, it's about numbers and it is a hit album, but it doesn't have a hit single...

Spoiler

yet

Spoiler

:classy:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

or not, but I don't care :fthis:

IF SHE WILL SURVIVE AT ALL IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, SHE NEEDS A POP BOP NOW!!!!! AND QUIT THIS IM DOING ME MESS.... GOSH....INEED TO BREK MY HIP TRYING OUT HER CHOREO, NOT SIT AND SLAYJOANNE ....COME FOR ME IF U WANT!!!! 

Spoiler

:gaycat:....not to hard tho

JudasIsAHolyFoo

You're saying Kiss 92.5 is Toronto's biggest radio station. I don't listen to them, Listen to 99.9 Virgin Radio fam... :awkney:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Regina George
1 hour ago, Deki said:

You may not care.

BUT every since i joined GGD last year you were the only user here i cant fcking stand. You seem like a fcking assshole and a biitch. Like a lil bottom biitch to be exact. The kind of person i would love to kick in the fcking face

1st of all I'm a female. 2nd I don't care. 3rd iz Bosne sam tako sa shhh. 4th I don't care. 5th I'll report you. 6th I don't care. 

radio station is losing listeners fast with such comments. looking at their recently played tracks they played Side To Side (feat. Nicki Minaj) at 10.38 and 9.10, 7.37 and 5:48. Aparently some tracks people can literally end up hearing them for like a year of their life just coz it gets played so much in radio and cafes and so on. these tend to be songs that really annoy me coz the lyrics are so bad but most people can hear a song for a whole year and still have no clue what the lyrics are it is just going into the subconsious

Honestly Its not a flop because of sales its a flop because they cant get any radio singles from it. It is a flop in my opnion tho.

GhettoFabulous

Ew kiss is trash that radio host can go **** himeslf flop my ass :madge:

It's just not selling like the others and them boycotting her music(cuz yes ppl like MR wether you believe it or not!) isn't helping either ****** ********** ********** 

everything she touches these days is labeled a flop :madge: and yes Joanne is a great album don't @ me if you're gonna tell me otherwise I'm really not in the mood to argue and if I'm 'delusional'  let me stay that way 

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

You're saying Kiss 92.5 is Toronto's biggest radio station. I don't listen to them, Listen to 99.9 Virgin Radio fam... :awkney:

Idk is it not the biggest one? And virgin radio is even worse when it comes to playing gaga music. 102.5, 98.1, 93.5, 95.3 and sometimes 103.5 and 104.5 play her pretty often

JudasIsAHolyFoo
4 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Idk is it not the biggest one? And virgin radio is even worse when it comes to playing gaga music. 102.5, 98.1, 93.5, 95.3 and sometimes 103.5 and 104.5 play her pretty often

Lmao I know for sure they barley play her but they're seen as the most popular from the people I've spoken to. Barrie radio stations barley play gaga, but they do play PL and MR every so often 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived