💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Australia: Gaga not being pushed to radio anytime soon

Blake

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I meant after.

Only because she never did promo here after the BTW era - she came for an Australian leg for artRAVE but that's it. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas

I kind of feel like there's something more that meets the eye. Ever since Gaga stopped promoting stuff her record company wanted her to like perfumes etc. , things have been going downhill. There might be people behind it who could influence what's being played on the radio and what's listened to in streaming platforms. I know I may be reaching too far but there are many events going on backstage that regular people will never find out about. Some of you will say she's got the Super Bowl and it's humongous but the way Media has been hating on Gaga for no apparent reason is at least suspicious. 

And apparently people are here for her , look at her first week sales in the USA , if radio stations were told to play her , they would do it for sure. It's not always what fans and general public want and Gaga has been really attacking some people and groups of folks. 

10 hours ago, Blake said:

Well that's good for you but this thread is literally about the fact there's no plans to push Gaga onto the radio here. :ladyhaha: 

@Blake, Just so you know. I wasn't replying to you. If you'd read the quote I had quoted I was referring to Lord temptations's reply  :madge:

On the side note, I'm getting a hate vibe from you. What's up? Any interactions I have with you seems hostile and show off like and it's not appreciated ,_, Is there something I did to provoke this or is this just your usual attitude? Please let me know, because the way I feel you are treating me is defiantly rubbing me the wrong way. :saladga:

- Kaboku

11 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Australia is cancelled.

We will cancell everything at this point :toofunny:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

i can't at some of you actually thinking that is because we don't have marriage equality 

czSUzICRJnXtm.gif

the success of the album + tour is directly related to the amount of time + effort spent promoting in that particular country, 

how many radio interviews did she do in Aus before joanne was released 2, 3? 

7 hours ago, HausAlly said:

i can't at some of you actually thinking that is because we don't have marriage equality 

czSUzICRJnXtm.gif

the success of the album + tour is directly related to the amount of time + effort spent promoting in that particular country, 

how many radio interviews did she do in Aus before joanne was released 2, 3? 

Amen! 

Archived