💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If born this way was released in 2017...

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I see your shade, and I know who it's directed towards 

I wasn't actually making reference to someone in particular. I had many people in my mind. Britney, who received praise for Glory when i bet the only thing she did was picking the title; Selena Gomez, Rihanna, and, yes, Beyonce too.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKillerQueen

I don't think it would do any good. It's an amazing album but it is a bit outdated.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

JustAnotherDay
48 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

but the metacritic score didn't seem to match the overall reception. 

this is because one publication gave it a zero which dragged down the score :neyde:

was NickARTPOP

Irrelevant
37 minutes ago, Mistress Dita said:

You're telling me "Bad Kids", "Amen Fashion + Black Jesus", "Highway Unicorn", "Fashion of His Love" and "The Queen" are critically accalaimed worthy songs.......:ladyhaha:

The reason the album probably isnt more accalimed is because those songs (besides The Queen) are all in a row and all rip your head off cringey and just ehhhhh:poot:

EDIT: Highway Unicorn has some redeeming qualities but its not strong enough for succeeding that trio of annoying songs before it :ladyhaha:

Bad Kids, Amen Fashion + Black Jesus and Highway Unicorn were some of my favorites from the album :derpga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Mistress Dita
Just now, redhoodieslime said:

Bad Kids, Amen Fashion + Black Jesus and Highway Unicorn were some of my favorites from the album :derpga:

MESS:ladyhaha:

Singles aside; Bloody Mary, Scheiβe, and Government Hooker are so much stronger and more awesome than those songs. The songs I listed are f-ucking ICONIC! 

20 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

FOHL

That's one of the best songs. I'd give you Americano, Electric Chapel, and Hair.

No reason to have two electrico-pop ballads, either MTN or Hair should have been a pure ballad.

Irrelevant
Just now, Mistress Dita said:

MESS:ladyhaha:

Singles aside; Bloody Mary, Scheiβe, and Government Hooker are so much stronger and more awesome than those songs. The songs I listed are f-ucking ICONIC! 

Are you saying that Born This Way is stronger than Bad Kids and Highway Unicorn :derpga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Edonis
4 minutes ago, Misaki said:

That's one of the best songs. I'd give you Americano, Electric Chapel, and Hair.

No reason to have two electrico-pop ballads, either MTN or Hair should have been a pure ballad.

Hair should've been a bald when guitar and drums since that's how she performed it live 

Reality
48 minutes ago, Mistress Dita said:

You're telling me "Bad Kids", "Amen Fashion + Black Jesus", "Highway Unicorn", "Fashion of His Love" and "The Queen" are critically accalaimed worthy songs.......:ladyhaha:

The reason the album probably isnt more accalimed is because those songs (besides The Queen) are all in a row and all rip your head off cringey and just ehhhhh:poot:

EDIT: Highway Unicorn has some redeeming qualities but its not strong enough for succeeding that trio of annoying songs before it :ladyhaha:

Literally all the songs you just named—maybe with the exception of BJ+AF are some of her best songs, period. BTW is literally her best album, musically speaking.

Spoiler

"Amen Fashion + Black Jesus" :awkney:

🃏🖤👹

gagzus

It would've done nothing because 1) it would be seen as a rip off or following in the trend of Taylor and Carly by making 80s sounding albums 2) Unless she made a song about racial inequality it would have no baring to the current social situation since when it was released gay rights were a massive priority and 3) it would've honestly tanked in sales 

gagzus
23 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I don't think it would do any good. It's an amazing album but it is a bit outdated.

I strongly disagree since 80s influence is still a heavy thing and was another sonic trend gaga did YEARS before everyone else if anything it's still in-date and fresh imo

Mistress Dita
19 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Are you saying that Born This Way is stronger than Bad Kids and Highway Unicorn :derpga:

Thats exactly what Im saying:ladyhaha:

Fingerella

Born this way was perfectly marketted in 2012 I guess it would have been a mess if it was released in 2017 because heterosexuality is coming back again.

Mistress Dita
15 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Literally all the songs you just named—maybe with the exception of BJ+AF are some of her best songs, period. BTW is literally her best album, musically speaking.

Hide contents

"Amen Fashion + Black Jesus" :awkney:

All the songs on TF, TFM and AP say hi..:poot:  

haha And I noticed the BJ+AF mistake after i posted but was too lazy to change it. Shows how much I listen to that cringey song:ladyhaha:

Archived